We recently stayed here for 4 nights. We enjoyed our stay with the hotel but the swimming pool and free bike hire were our highlights. We wanted a hotel with a swimming pool and as we are backpacking we are on a budget. We paid more than we usually would in the hope of a bit more luxury but we both agree that we had stayed in better hotels for £10 or so less during our time in South East Asia.
The staff were all great - friendly, polite, smiley and helpful all the time. The rooms were clean and very spacious and it was nice to have a balcony. The rooms are dated and so is the bathroom but this isn't a problem as everything functions well. The breakfast was good as its a buffet but the day I had an omelette it was swimming in oil so I left it.
The swimming pool was big and clean and was refreshing after a bike ride. The free bike hire was great and we had no problem getting bikes which we used all the time during our stay. The beach is nice and you get free sun beds and the food and drinks are reasonably priced. It did however seem further than 3km so don't attempt to walk it!
Our only gripe is that they started housekeeping really early. At 7am you would here them talking to each other and by 8am they were moving furniture around in the room above us which woke us up properly at 8am every morning without fail. Maybe its an early hotel where guests are early risers but I think they should consider that for some people its also a holiday and sleeping past 8am would be nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hoi An Glory Hotel & Spa is ideally located about 500 meters from the heart of Hoi An, by one side the main road of Cua Dai from the little town to the white sand beach. Hoi An Glory Hotel & Spa is built with special style of the town's ancient houses giving impression of a village care of the individual senses and feelings has been taken which provide to each guest a warm and restful environment .Only 3km from the Hotel with the same name as the road and a huge rice at its back. Green rice fields with amazing views and local scenery, and conveniently within the easy access to Cua Dai beach and the Ancient Town.Hoi An Glory Hotel & Spa on the area of 3,500 sqm, has 94 rooms built in 4 area with garden, swimming pool and Green field views. The villas reflect a perfect blend of Eastern culture and French architecture, while all rooms are immaculately designed in the combination of Vietnamese artwork and traditional fabric. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hoi An Glory Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoi An Glory Hotel Hoi An
- Hoi An Glory Hotel And Spa
- Glory Hoi An