“Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 406 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: We have now reopened in new premises near Hoi An Market - welcome to Samurai Kitchen v2. Our concept is to introduce home-style cooking and dishes in the way they are prepared and served in Japanese homes. We apologize, but we are not yet able to offer Sushi and Sashimi.With only 5 tables, we recommend reservations to avoid disappointment.
Tuy Hoa, Vietnam
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Great food, excellent service. One of the waitresses taught us to make origami cranes after dinner. We live in Vietnam and enjoyed a break from Vietnamese food.

London, United Kingdom
“Great place and a great guy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I have eaten here three times and love the concept and the food.

The guy who runs this restaurant is cool, relaxed and explains the menu in great detail if you ask. The waitresses are great and the atmosphere is relaxed.

The food is traditional Japanese and the specials change regularly.

• Visited December 2013
Da Nang, null, Vietnam
“Japanese Restaurant in Hoian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

The restaurant is ideal for people who wanted to eat Japanese food in Hoi An.
You can eat delicious Japanese Food, for example, Tonkatsu, Tori kara Age.

• Visited November 2013
Hoi An
“What a wonderful Samurai Kitchen !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

The first time I went to Samurai Kitchen, I were surprised at the greatness of japanese foods, friendly staff and so on. I am always feeling well when I came here because the owner is very kind and humor. My stress disappeared when I begin talking with him about japanese culture, interesting thing in japan. Furthemore, I like his japanese foods such as Tonkatsu, Katsudon, tenpura, karage and so on. I like all foods of Samurai Kitchen. If you came to Hoi An, please enjoy it at least once. I think you want to come there more and more times.Have a good trip!

• Visited September 2013
Hoi An, Vietnam
“I love this retaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I tried Tempura at a normal restaurant. At that time, I thought it's not delicous at all. But how nice it was when I had Tempura at Samurai kitchen.. It was very delicious.

You should come to enjoy Tempura and another Japanese dishes here!!! I highly recommend

• Visited September 2013