“Excellent service and end result” 5 of 5 stars

40 Tran Phu Street, Hoi An, Vietnam
Improve this listing
Ranked #160 of 311 Shopping in Hoi An
Berlaar, België
“Excellent service and end result”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

i had 2 shirts made based on some examples they had.THey helped picking out the fabric and took measurements. the next day we went in for a first fitting. In all honesty i was expecting a second fitting but the shirts turned out to be perfect fit. Price was good but negotiate.
So i would recommend this shop. There are many many shops and I would not know if there are good or bad ones...at least this one delivered.

Visited October 2013

Ingham
27 attraction reviews
“Lovely Dresses and Lovely Ladies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

My son liked the look of a shirt in their front window so we chose Thu Linh II from the hundreds of tailors in Hoi An. Lucky for us!! Thuong was delightful as our sales lady. My son and husband got fitted out for their shirts and I spotted a shift dress which I liked. We picked up the next day absolutely perfect fit. My dresses were lovely and enhanced just that little bit more by adding embroidery and hand painted features. I was very happy with the price but it was the nature of the staff that made our purchase.
Very happy to recommend.

Visited October 2013
Orpington, United Kingdom
“Good Tailors in Hoi An”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

It is hard to find good tailors when in Hoi An when there are so many to chose from, but this store is worth a visit. I got two silk tops made. The service was excellent, they helped pick out fabrics and had several designs available to try on. They made the tops in one day and also offered to make adjustments if necessary. The finished tops were good quality and great value.

Visited August 2013