“Best massage in southeast asia” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 36 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Pansee Spa is located in the heart of central Hoian. We offer wide ranges of treatments of body, foot, facial massages for both men and women. Committed to use organic facial products, high quality essential massage oil, OPI nails color. Our staffs are dedicated, professional and well-trained. Come and enjoy the relaxing journey!
Bangkok, Thailand
17 attraction reviews
“Best massage in southeast asia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2015

This is the best massage we've had in Southeast Asia. The people there gave you recommendations on what type of massage you should get and how much pressure you would like to have applied

Brisbane, Australia
“Pansee the amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2015

I was looking for a place to be pampered and that's exactly what I found! Great massages professional and all round lovely people. I recommend for some down time in hoi an

Sydney, Australia
“Very good spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2015

The spa service was great. The people were friendly and added a personal touch. The massage and reflexology are highly recommended.

Visited January 2015
Spokane Valley
16 attraction reviews
“Manicure good; receptionist rude”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

This spa was not far from my hotel; I went for a basic manicure (male, so no color). Manicures and pedicures are an art form in Vietnam; but all I wanted was the basic trim nails, cuticles, and buff out the ridges. The sofa I sat on was not comfortable and the lady attending to me was sitting on the floor, so I always felt awkward and never comfortable or relaxed. She did a good job with the manicure and pedicure and I was satisfied with that, but there were several things that I noted to the receptionist should be improved if they wanted to be competitive with the plethora of shops nearby. For some reason he took offense at my suggestions and took a I don't care attitude; which really got my gander up. I went back later to find out the manager's phone number. Called him the next day; he was extremely apologetic, took action regarding the incident, refunded my money and sent me a lovely email. So hopefully, the receptionist will learn from the mistake and improve customer relations. Do want to say that the manicure was fine; I did not have a massage but was invited to come back for a freebie.

Visited November 2014
hoabuom554, Public Relations Manager at Pansee Spa, responded to this review, November 18, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for leaving us the feedback. We highly appreciate your sincere and thoughtful ideas about the settings for providing the manicure and pedicure. This was taken by our management board, updates and changes are coming soon therefore. Also, One of our core commitments is customer oriented, so the unpleasant experience you had with the receptionist on that day is totally inappropriate in our business. Once again, on behalf of the PANSEE Spa team, I sincerely apologize for that. Besides, it's great to know that you were happy with our solutions accordingly.
Last but not least, we would look forward to seeing you again soon whenever you are back to Hoian. It would be fantastic if you could give us another chance to make you feel welcome and relaxed.
Yours faithfully!
Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
34 attraction reviews
“Very relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2014 via mobile

Friendly, professional family run business, that our tour guide through Intrepid recommended. Both my wife and I had massages, combination of feet reflexology and neck, back and shoulder and both of us were very relaxed afterwards. Would highly recommend!

Visited November 2014