“Great services” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 113 activities in Hoi An
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Pansee Spa is centrally located just 5 minutes away from the heart of Hoian Old Quarter. Known as a warm, hospitable and professional day spa which gives out the best treatments and offers on the special spa deluxe packages, body therapy treatments, nail care, threading and waxing. We commit to use high quality products for intensive treatment care such as Rendezvous, Skin Food and O.P.I. Our staffs are well-trained, experienced and professional. It is our pleasure to make you relaxed.
London, United Kingdom
“Great services”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had a memorable stay in Hoi An. I love old houses, foods and nice people. After a tiring day cycling around the countryside, a friend gave me the address of Pansee Spa to relax. I've been to and very impressed with the services here, especially the customer service of friendly and enthusiastic staff. I particularly recommend the pink salt body scrubs. Pansee Spa has made my holiday more memorable.

Brisbane, Australia
“really enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had a wonderful afternoon at Pansee Spa with amazing pink salt body scrubs and organic facial deep pores treatment. As an often spa-goer I highly appreciate the high level of customer services here - enthusiasm, professionalism. Also I love their calm and nurturing environment very much!

Melbourne, Australia
“Satisfied”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My first trip to Vietnam. I spent a week in the country and was lucky enough to experience great landscapes there. The people were really friendly and the guide was really enthusiastic.

One of the things that I coundn't help mentioning was when I tried massage services at Pansee Spa. The services were so gorgeous and the staff were really helpful and devoted. I love the way the Spa treats its customers. Highly recommended relaxing space for anyone visiting the ancient city of Hoian.

Visited June 2013
Hue, Nghe An, Vietnam
“Great Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

"Just call out, the spa will come to any of your hotel to pick you up free of charge. Welcome with their best hospitable treatment and professional body therapy. If I can vote, I definitely vote for their traditional Pansee Signature massage. Thanks a lot mr T and Ms U. You guys are amazing.!"

Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing Pansee Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This family business is really doing well with their best efforts and hospitality. The spa manager is so sweet and so were their services. I have to say this is where you can find a nice, relaxing moment for the Aromatic herbal massage with real high quality coconut oil. I did end up having 30% off as their summer promotion. Thanks alot Pansee Spa!

Visited June 2013