“Very very good food and service. Eclectic atmosphere.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
BC
“Very very good food and service. Eclectic atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

We were looking for a great restaurant here in Hoi An and it actually wasn't easy. We thought the food here would be better. Having had a few bland meals we started to think, "really? The food is so boring". Not what we had in mind travelling here. Also there is always a scam. Peanuts are not free. Hand towelettes that are left are charged for. Well NOT at this place. Honest prices. Good food. Awesome service. We had experienced a few places with local and tourist menus, vastly varying in price. This place did none of that. You must go! Have the tuna and curry chicken and calamari. No tricks. Just great food. Also I wish we had time but they do cooking classes there that involves going to the market and choosing the food, then making it and eating. You will like!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“We don't only like, WE LOVE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We found this little restaurant during our 4 night stay in Hoi An. It was so good that we ate here every day. We tried a selection of food from the menu and every meal was amazing.
The service was the best we have received in Vietnam and the family who own the restaurant will go above and beyond to make your visit memorable.
We would like to wish you all the luck in the world with your restaurant because you are a wonderful family and you deserve it. We are sure you will be very successful.
Keep up the good work.
Sarah & Phil (England)

London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful gem of a restaurant and great cooking class, you must eat here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I ate here during a holiday in Hoi An and really enjoyed my meal. The food was delicious and what made it even better was the lovely family that runs the restaurant, they were extremely welcoming and the ambiance was lovely. It's not the cheapest restaurant in Hoi An but prices are reasonable and very good value for delicious and fresh food. I would highly recommend it, I think it is one of the best restaurants in Hoi An. I enjoyed eating there so much that I decided to do their cooking class, which was fantastic and extremely good value (from $15 per person depending on the menu you choose to cook including a market visit). I was lucky enough to have a one-to-one class and cooked much more food than I could possibly eat.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tallinn, Estonia
“The thing that you will Like”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

When you arrive at the I think You Like restaurant in Hoi An don’t forget to order the shrimp! Me and my friends had fun just picking out which dishes to order. We had the best local service ever! They offer cooking classes too. We observed that the people running the place was a family, talk about the family’s love for good food. They were really friendly and they helped us out in picking what to order. You should try their spring rolls too. Very delicious food and a cool place to chill out.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saskatoon, Canada
“Excellent spring rolls!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We had a very enjoyable dinner here one evening. The restaurant is family run (brothers and sisters) and they are all very friendly and attentive. The food was excellent - particularly the spring rolls and overall very affordable. If we were in town longer we would definitely visit again!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere