“Excellent service - beautiful clothes!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #58 of 324 Shopping in Hoi An
Willaston, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Excellent service - beautiful clothes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Whilst visiting Hoi An, we tried several tailors and found Ba Ri to be the best. The measurements taken were accurate and needed only slight alterations. They advised us on styles to suit, materials, colours etc. All staff were friendly and helpful and the prices were very fair. The clothes were made quickly but well with attention to detail, stitching always neat and matching the clothing. Detail such as piping and linings were also included and well made. Once home we have found that we are so pleased with the clothes from this tailor (both mens and womens) we wish we purchased more and would return to Vietnam in the future and visit again!

Visited August 2013

“Bad experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

It might be because I dont have a lot of knowledge about clothing but I was very disappointed. I had a few pieces made and although they were very friendly they did not offer any advice. The stitching on the trousers were done in different colour than material and even i could see that the seams were not straight. I had at least four fittings before my trousers fit properly. Overall not a pleasant experience

Visited July 2013
sydney
15 attraction reviews
“Great service quality clothing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Hoi An has a hindred tailors all touting politely for your business and the choice of who to use can drive you bonkers
We visited 6 or 7 ( out of 100 or so) and decided to try Ba Ri.
Fashions on display were interesting and staff were extremelly attentive. As we were in hoi an for 7 days ( fantastic) we decided to have only 2-3 pieces made to check quality.. Day 2 everything was pefect.
Day 2 ordered another 10 pieces, quality was high , staff remained attentive and finished goods were quality. WHat we required changed ( due to our change of Style / fit etc was done overnight ) no complaints no additional cost.

Our modus operandi was do some comparison shopping get prices set in our head then chose a tailor we were happy with
BA- RI great service / quality product / competitive pricing...

We are going back there next time and will order from them via email...
I heartily recomend their services.

Visited July 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Friendly & speedy service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I met Thanh through a recommendation from a good friend of mine. Having only 2 days to spend in Hoi An, Thanh surprised me with her friendly & speedy service to my orders including a 3-set woman suit, a dress, 2 pairs of pants, and 3 men work shirts for my partner. All done in less than 2 days. Thanh is very attentive and always happy to make any kind of adjustments requested to my satisfaction. Definitely returning. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2012
London, United Kingdom
53 attraction reviews
“Not good for trousers”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I had two pairs of trousers made at $20 (USD) each after asking for similar styles to Next catalogue pictures. Both trousers were made of poor material and one pair was tailored as if they were men's trousers and are very ill-fitting. Overall very disappointed. My friend also had a pair of trousers made which too was unsatisfactory. My friend had a coat made there that she was happy with, however.

Visited June 2013