“Hoi An Tailors - Lang Bian Cloth Shop” 4 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Brisbane, Australia
“Hoi An Tailors - Lang Bian Cloth Shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

We have just returned from a family holiday in Vietnam and would like to recommend Lang Bian Cloth Shop. There are simply too many tailoring choices in Hoi An to just pick one randomly so I did some research beforehand to ascertain where I would most likely be able to obtain quality work at a reasonable price within a three day turnaround (the length of our stay in Hoi An). I ended up with a shortlist and found Lang Bian first when wandering around the town centre. And I want to report that we were not disappointed! The ladies at Lang Bian (which is a family run business that has been established for over 45 years in Hoi An) were helpful, patient, polite at all times and made myself, my husband and teenage children feel most at home. They had plenty of quality fabrics and designs to choose from and were also happy to copy garments we brought with us as well as pictures from magazines! We ended up having 16 garments made at a very reasonable price, including two handmade silk dressing gowns (which, believe me are light years away from the cheap gowns in the markets). They were equally as capable in tailoring a suit and business shirts for my husband as they were in making dresses for me. All in all, what could have been a disappointing experience was made dead easy by this professional business.

Visited December 2012