“Think about your safe first!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Volcano club in hoi an

Volcano club in hoi an
86 Ba trieu, Hoi An, Vietnam
Improve this listing
Ranked #328 of 388 restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Bar
“Think about your safe first!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Should think about your SAFE before getting here, they stolen my iphone, gave back my change not enough. Paid 80,000vnd, drink all night, it right but when i got my drinks, its so bad, seem to be non alcolho. Also, a man like manager Mark tried to ask us to pay more for our bad drinks (how come?). Sure, this is THE MOST BAD BAR IN HOIAN I EVER BEEN, DON'T THINK IT CHEAP, SHOULD SPEND A LITTLE BIT MORE THEN YOU CAN HAVE A BETTER DRINKS AND SERVICE IN SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Visited August 2013

41% Recommend
“A hell”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Do not go here.. Yes:it is cheap, Yes:there is a dancingfloor, Yes: there is a party crowd.. However, the alcohol is REALLY bad and the staff is soo rude and unfriendly that they ruin your night. For example: I wanted to drink a coke in between my wodka-cokes, and they did not gave it to me. I told them I paid for it, so they gave me a tiny bottom of coke. I suppose the coke is more expensive then the alcohol... Please, just visit the nice bars in town and pay some more! You will have a better night!

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Great party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Great place to go for a party! We paid 80 thousand VND and you can drink what you want. We had really good time!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“$4 drink and drown!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Who can complain at all you can drink for 4 usd?
Great atmosphere. Great music. All travellers. Lots of dancing. No bad feelings. No fights. Just fun, happy people.

Have a few drinks by the river an then get a taxi here!

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Nice Club!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

This is a nice club, No vietnamese people and you can choose your own music.
But pleeeease dont go to the other bars, we know several foreigners wo had a fight with the vietnamese people from the bar. EVEN GIRLS!!

Oh and is it only 5 dollar, and you can drink aall night: beer, wodka, rum, whisky!

• Visited June 2013