We stayed for three nights at te Vietnam Village Hotel for $40US a night. The 'resort' is run down and I imagine at its peak it was good but lack of maintenance is showing.
- Bath tub
- foam mattress's (much more comfortable than inner spring in Vietnam)
- You had the option of breakfast in your room - good breakfast.
- fairly good location
- staff were friendly
- 'Resort' was run down
- Rooms were very damp
- No mattress protector
- poor linen and towels
- wifi was temperamental
- laundry service was SO bad. Received clothes back damp and not clean. Took them back. Recieved them back damp again still not clean. Taken back a third time and although they were dry the standard of cleanliness was not acceptable.
I would not reccomend or stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viet Nam Village Resort is located near Cam Nam Bridge and Thu Bon River. It is opposite Hoi An Market. It has 16 rooms with nice garden view and river view. It takes the visitors 7 minutes to walk into the center of Hoian town. Add: Cam Nam, Hoi An, Quang Nam, Vietnam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Waterside Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.