“Very friendly service” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Marbella, Spain
“Very friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

The choice of Tailors in Hoi An is overwhelming, however this Tailors drew me in by its "uncluttered" environment and not being pounced on immediately! I had a dress style I found on the internet and I just e mailed it to them, chose the fabric, job done! Took a couple of fittings but it was only a couple of minor adjustments. Very helpful service and impartial advise, would highly recommend, thanks. Kerrie , Spain

Visited January 2014

Perth, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We went here by pure luck and I'm so happy we did!

The staff there are excellent and great range in fabrics.

We both took in photos of things we were looking for.

Originally we purchased 1 shirt and 1 dress, they made them so well we ended up purchasing 5 more dresses and 7 men's shirts!

I was surprised by how well they made them from the pictures.

The men's shirts were a slim/stylish fit, they understood the design concept and nailed them!

Well above expectations!

I'd go back here before anywhere else.

Very affordable and we found them much cheaper then the main chains, but quality the same... If not better!

Helpful hint: give yourself 2-3 days to get everything right. They are very professional and make sure everything is absolutely perfect before you leave.

Hoi An, Vietnam
“Awesome tailor, great service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I had four pairs of pants and a shirt made. Some were perfect on the first fit and the others needed only a slight adjustment then were perfect also!

Hannover, Germany
4 attraction reviews
“Please choos this it is great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

I made 5 Shirts and 1 dress and it was very very good!

They make change as much as you want untill it fitts perfekt! They produce quit fast, but for changes you need alomost 2 days but it is absolutly no probmel.

Also the owner in very frindly and she is professionel so see can give a lot of hints wich helps to choos.

“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I got 5 shirts done. They had one of the best ranges of fabrics and we're very accurate with measurements and service. I look forward to wearing them