“Excellent tailor” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #250 of 311 Shopping in Hoi An
Type: Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Mekong Tailor is a custom made boutique in Hoi An. Out of our designer product, we accept all fashion designs of customers purchase. Mekong Tailor always take care each item to have got high satisfied from clients because we know the clothes make a man. We always heading to prestigious, quality, fashion and reasonable price.
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent tailor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I came across Mekong quite by accident while my daughter was browsing at another shop. I got a jacket made for half the price that I was quoted at another tailor. No second fitting was required, it is superb.
My daughter took in a dress to copy and was delighted with the two dresses she had made. Once again, no second fitting was required.
We are very satisfied customers.

Oslo, Norway
“I keep coming back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I have been coming to Hoi An for shorter and longer periods for both work and holiday over many years, and keep returning to Mekong Tailor (after having tried a variety of tailors in Hoi An). I have made several suits, shirts and shorts, and have also brought family and friends there to make dresses and other items. We have always been highly satisfied and impressed with the result. Quick, high quality, very good price. You can tell that they really know what their doing, and they can always provide helpful advice if needed.
The owners are an extremely friendly couple, and they will never push you into buying anything.
HIGHLY recommended!

Perth, Australia
“Excellent quality and great precision”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We were here 5 years ago, and had to buy a new bag after all the fine clothes Mekong tailor made for my wife and I.Today, I just received a new suit, tailored made over e-mail!! I am extremely happy with the quality of the garment and the seams. The suit fits perfectly, even though the jacket had a slightly looser fit than I first wanted. However, that`s not a problem, as this could easily be adjusted. Mekong has been really flexible and accomodated my requests for a modern fitted suit! Looking forward to order my next garment!

Australind, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Custom clothing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Were given this tailor on recommendation from Australian friends, service and their English was excellent, we weren't rushed into any decisions and received exactly what we wanted in a short space of time. Also very helpful with fabrics. We're stylin' - Paul and Berni - AUstralia

Visited May 2013
“Greatest tailor in Hoi An”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Four beautiful dresses made here in a very short time. If you are looking for very skilled tailors, reasonable prices with a lot of kindness and smiles this is the place to go! Thank you very much!

Visited April 2013