“SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hoian Marina Resort & Spa

Save Saved
You added Hoian Marina Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Hoian Marina Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   74 August 18th Street | Cam Pho Ward, Hoi An 51000, Vietnam   |
Offers & Announcements
50% off room rate
Ranked #13 of 97 Hoi An B&B and Inns
“SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Marina for 10 days after a bad experience at a previous hotel, it's such a beautiful place with beautiful surroundings the gardens are immaculate!! We had 4 rooms and they were all very very clean modern with room service happening twice a day. The staff were absolutely beautiful no matter the time of day or night the staff (even the security guard) were sure to give us a very warm welcome! The staff would bend over backwards just to see you happy! One of the great things in my eyes about the marina is the owners presence , he is nearly always at the resort and always saying hello! One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in and would highly recommend to anybody! Great value for money, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here! Would deffinetly come back for sure!

• Stayed January 2013

173 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Korean first
Okinawa, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We loved this hotel and would definitely be back. The rooms are luxurious and well kept. We had our own private jacuzzi, which my son loved but it was a bit cool for me. The view from our villa overlooked the river, which was so relaxing. The breakfast was made to order each morning and served next to the river. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. They assisted my husband with changing our flights and allowed us to have a late check out (4pm). They had bikes available at no cost and even had a bike seat for my 21 month year old son. The hotel is within easy walking distance from town but secluded enough to give it a resort ambience. The only negative experience we had was with the spa (the facilities were bad and the masseuse was very unprofessional) but to be fair I think they are in the middle of building their permanent spa facility, so it should improve. All in all it is a great value for the money and made our stay in hoi an truly special.

Ho Chi Minh City, null, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Tried this resort recently during our holidays in Hoian and found that this resort is just opened a recently and everything is so brand new, well functional, spacious from room to outside with lovely romantic setting.

We feel very warm welcomed upon our arrival with the jasmine tea, cold towel and a very sweet smile from their staff. We are escorted by a lovely ladies into our beautiful room and nice garden surrounded.

Breakfast served in just the grass terrace outside very privacy. The food is good and hot and they even cater to individual's order. What a pleasant surprise.

They have a massage & beauty salon, but we have no chance to try. Don't know the quality.

Highly recommend this resort to those who look for a central, convenient location, caring staff in the very romantic surrounding.

Sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Beautifully situated on the banks of the river with extensive gardens, lovely pool, sun lounges and spa. The resort accommodation consists of villas with spacious lounge rooms and separate bedrooms. The rooms were beautifully appointed and the beds comfortable. It is very quiet which is so welcome if you’ve just been to one of Vietnam’s busy cities.
We used the spa and would recommend it – great foot massages.
A few teething problems:
Breakfast is served by the riverside, which is lovely but perhaps not very practical as the kitchen is some distance away. Staff have to set up a cooking and preparation station each morning and there are numerous trips to the kitchen. The staff try hard but service is slow and orders sometimes forgotten. I think a buffet for the cold drinks, coffee and fresh fruit would be a better option.
The wifi is very unreliable.
It’s early days, the staff are enthusiastic and helpful so these minor problems will get sorted. We extended our stay for an extra day and would stay here again if we return to Hoi An.

Room Tip: We had 2 rooms, 303 and 304. The lounge area in 304 is bigger than 303.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Buffalo, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I'd like to recommend this hotel to everyone who want to take a vacation in Hoi An, Viet Nam. Even it was quite hard to find, because this is brand new hotel, not many people may know it, but I enjoy staying there. The view was excellent, specially riverside view, cool with the wind from the water. The pool was great for relaxing days, even I spent more time in the jacuzzi, because I like the private there. The staffs were very friendly. I still remember there was a girl who tried to use english to talk with me, I was hardly to figure out, but I think she was cute. Breakfasts always free and it were delicious, I really like the fresh fruits. Wifi was free and fast speed. For me, fresh grass is the scent that I will never forget about 3 days staying there. And it only takes about 7-10 minutes walking to get in the old town. I love to ride on bicycle everynight in the old town, shopping, watching Hoi An traditional shows, eatting "che"- which made by corn, sticky rice and some coconut sauce, and after all, come back to the spa in the hotel and relaxed. It was completely quiet at night, which I like the most. I am coming back to Viet Nam in this summer, and for sure I'm planning for my return already! This hotel made my vacation great!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Hoi An Marina Resort & Spa is by far the best place we've stay so far in Vietnam. Our beautiful River View Villa came with a serene view of the river. Breakfast service next to the river bank was just exquisit! The resort is walking distance from the city center.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Gold Coast, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

This brand new resort on the riverside not only has great facilities, but the staff are very accommodating and happy to help. The pool and lounge chairs make a great combination for a relaxing day, or they offer free bicycles to ride in to the old town on (only about 10 minutes away). A free breakfast is served riverside, and they have delicious fruit and great fruit juices. After getting sick from something I ate a couple days before, the staff were very helpful and offered me more fresh fruit and drinks. Every room as complimentary wifi, lounge chairs, rain fall showers, and extremely comfortable beds. Definitely recommend this to anyone, whether its a family, couple or solo. Planning a return trip already!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hoian Marina Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!