1. Excellent service from front staff till house keeping.
2. Cozy room , big bathroom , big tv
3. Good b'fast
4. Good spa
5. Food & beverage price reasonable
Definitely will come back again with family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking that legendary Hoai river running peacefully in front and just a few steps from the famous Japanese Bridge (the symbol of Hoian), the Little Hoian Boutique Resort offers guests a superb location whether your pleasure be relaxing, touring, shopping, dining or simply exploring the two Unesco’s World Heritage list: Hoian Ancient Town & My Son Holy Land.Our 30 stylish rooms & suites are tastefully designed and decorated with a perfect blend between the Vietnamese lifestyle architecture and Heritage influenced theme, to ensure the most comfortable and enjoyable stay. No matter how many times you come back to visit us, you can always experience something different. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.