“Perfect!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood, Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant 328 is a family restaurant. We welcome every customer and treat them like our own family member. We care about the food we serve and make sure it's in the best quality and handled in the right manner as it should be. If you are an alcohol lover, we have home-made rice wine free of charge for you after every meal. You can also get to see the process of making rice wine and taste the very first wine drips from our still. Also, we have two rooms upstairs for rent, cooking class, laundry service, bicycles and motorbikes for hire at reasonable price. Drop in and you will be delighted.
Southam, United Kingdom
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I stayed at a hotel in town but after reading reviews in Trip Advisor I thought I should try the food at 328. And I made the right decision! The food was just simply perfect!! I loved the fish in banana leaves and chicken with chilli. They also have delicious fruit juice. The owners here are extremely lovely people, which made my experience much more enjoyable.
I highly recommend this restaurant. Come and explore yourself!

• Visited October 2013

“Cheap and Cheerful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This restaurant was just a few minutes walk from our hotel so we gave it a go. The food was tasty and reasonably priced. The owner must have been happy with our patronage as at the end of the night, he produced a couple of shots of his homemade rice wine ,which sent us on our way happy!

Visited October 2013
Castlewellan, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Great food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is a restaurant I visit often and am always delighted with. The food is fresh and delicious, especially the seafood! It really does have a wonderfully friendly atmosphere and it is my favourite in HoiAn!

• Visited October 2013
Portland, Oregon
“The sisters who own this place make it special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

My hotel is close to this restaurant so I have been there twice for dinner during my stay in Hoi An. The first time I had a delicious tofu meal with tomatoes and green beans. I also had a lovely conversation with the owner and her sister enthusiastically taught me a few Vietnamese words.

The second time I asked the owner to bring me whatever she thought was good, I got a wonderful chicken with lemongrass and chili sauce. The food for the price is a great value and the I echo the other comments which emphasize the family atmosphere.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We visited this place over 4 times and were never disappointed! Great value for money, and consistently delicious food with generous servings. The ladies are so friendly and welcoming, and we received a huge piece of fruit to share for dessert for free! This place should be much higher up in the rankings!

• Visited September 2013