“It is so great!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 35 Attractions in Hoi An
Type: Health Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Beginner and intermediate level yoga classes for groups or individuals. Also available for reiki treatments.
Ukraine
38 attraction reviews
“It is so great!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Frankly that I am yoga beginner. I went to this class with my friends just by curiosity. But it nearly came my interest with the friendly instructor - Stephanie. I love the practice moments on the beach, it is so relaxing and you can listen your body clearly. Fantastic!!!

Visited August 2012

“Yoga on the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Very enjoyable experience. The instructor is very friendly and good at gauging and adjusting to different abilities/levels. Felt refreshed after! Having fresh fruit and hot tea served afterwards was a nice touch!

Madison, Wisconsin
“A wonderful week of yoga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I fell in love ith Hoi An the minute I arrived. However finding a yoga community, especially with an instructor like Stephanie, made my travel experience in this vibrant city so much more awakened and appreciated. That being said, new students to yoga or those who have never tried should give it a go during your stay! Practicing yoga while you are traveling (or whenever, truthfully) is a great way to wake up to what is around you. Stephanie has a very calming presence yet her classes are as challenging as you chose to make them, while offering lot of variations for every body. I'm so happy to have had the chance to practice here in Vietnam, it added to my experience in Hoi an in a positive, great way.

New York
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Fantastic yoga right on the beach. The instructor is friendly and makes yoga accessible even to beginners.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Great yoga teacher....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have traveled throughout south east asia, taking yoga classes along the way wherever I found an English speaking teacher and Stephanie is by far the best teacher I have come across yet.

I took both hatha and the yin classes at the beach and indoors, each were great. Yoga on the beach was a memorable experience listening to the sounds of the waves and the sand really helped find a comfortable position when holding poses for long periods. I also got to try yoga nidra in one of the classes and having liked it so much, Stephanie gave me a cd with a couple of sessions on so I can try in my own time.

As well as having a good knowledge of yoga she has a wealth of knowledge about the local area places to eat, drink, reliable drivers etc, always useful when arriving in a new town.

I would highly recommend Stephanie's classes to anyone who wants to do any yoga whilst in Hoi An.