“I'm Convinced!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 34 attractions in Hoi An
Type: Health Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Beginner and intermediate level yoga classes for groups or individuals. Also available for reiki treatments.
Hanoi, Vietnam
“I'm Convinced!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

To begin, I would recommend that you visit Stephanie's website and send her an email to let her know when you will be in Hoi An, so that she can accommodate you. She was telling us today that keeping in touch with tourists who are passing through can be tricky, so she appreciates having a point of contact to provide class updates. As for the classes: as far as yoga goes, I am certainly a beginner. One of the reasons I've been put off by yoga in the past is that it always seemed so serious - this is absolutely not the case with Stephanie's class. She is an incredible teacher, providing students with the perfect mix of friendliness, professionalism, and excellent instruction. My friend and I attended a beach session and an in-studio session this week and thoroughly enjoyed both, though rain at the beach forced us into an empty outdoor restaurant for cover. Stephanie modified the class to Yin yoga so that we could still continue anyway, and then ran a Hatha class the next day. In both she paid attention to each of her students, offering simpler and more complicated pose variations for those who required it, and offering blocks or cushions for support where necessary. Both classes were remarkably relaxing and had us feeling great! I'm so happy that we decided to attend, and that we were able to spend some time chatting with Stephanie afterwards. The prices were refreshing as well: 240,000 VND for the beach class and $140,000 for the studio class, which is remarkably inexpensive for yoga in Vietnam. I would definitely recommend adding Hoi An Yoga into at least one of your mornings in town!

Visited April 2013

Toronto, Canada
“soothing yoga”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stephanie is an excellent yin and hatha excellent instructor, offering a well paced yoga class and incorporating the right amount of calming, meditation aspects. I highly recommend stephanie to any new yogis or anyone who wants a gentle yoga class. Stephanie is also a safe yofa instructor, one who is aware of people's physical limitations and offers modifications to all poses.

While in Hoi an I went to one of her Yin Yoga classes at the beach (my first yin yoga class) and a hatha yoga class at the 3 dragons restaurant. Despite the rain before the beach yoga class, we were still able to have a relaxing class under the roof of the La Plage restaurant. The Hatha class was also a very relaxing session, but a bit more challenging and fast paced than the yin yoga class.

Visited April 2013
UK
25 attraction reviews
“Awesome experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was lucky enough to fit just 1 yin beach yoga session while I was in Hoi An but really wish I had done more. Doing yoga while listening to the sound of waves crashing, staring off into the horizon and feeling the soft sand beneath your feet really can't be beaten - unless you arrive by bicycle cycling through the rice paddies of course! Steph is a really good teacher and she makes sure you really relax which is perfect for holiday yoga. When I'm back in Hoi An I will definitely be back for more beach Yoga!

Visited January 2013
antofagasta
“Hoi An Yoga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I recomend all of you going to the Yoga class with Stephanie, it is a really good feeling starting the day with the yoga and the relaxation part is perfect for health. Besides the classes are long enough to take all the good you can take from yoga. The breakfast after is perfect and Steph gives you many tips to enjoy Hoi An even more.

Visited January 2013
Auckland
“Great experience, would reccomend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Was very relaxing, great value for money and Stephanie was a lovely instructor. Would definatly come back again