“Friendly, quick, and quality service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 278 shopping in Hoi An
Type: Shops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Lana Tailor is one of the few tailor shops in Hoi An that offers a complete service, ranging from good quality materials to top-notch equipments imported from Japan and Germany. Most importantly, Lana Tailor has its owns skillful tailor staff to fulfill its service. Furthermore, Lana Tailor concentrates on best quality products and reasonable prices for its customers so Lana Tailor refuses to give any commission to middleperson in order to set up a fair play market in Hoi An. Lana believes that both Lana itself and its customers will benefit from that practice.
Trondheim, Norway
“Friendly, quick, and quality service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stumbled upon Lana by chance and was completely satisfied with what I received. Madona showed me the factory, the quality of materials used, all of the design and fabric options and even made sure the suit was made and fit perfectly in the short amount of time I had in Hoi An. I would (and have) recommend Lana to anyone looking for top quality tailored clothes in Hoi An.

Dear Eric,

Thank you very much indeed for your kind review. Lana Team is happy to hear such encouragement from you. We wish you all the best.

“Excellent tailoring”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Went to the tailor yesterday, wanted three shirts and a suit. Meet the tailor Madonna who quickly helped me through all the steps, and with only one fitting last night, i'm picking my things up plus a blazer 24 hours later. Awesome work from Madonna and the Lana tailors.

Dear customer,

Lana Tailor would like to thank for your purchase at Lana and your time putting up such a nice review here. We hope our service fulfilled your stay in Hoi An. We wish you all the best.

Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent service from Tea, Enzie & Madona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great value suits with excellent support from these ladies in sizes, fashion style and material quality. Worth the visit without too pushy sales approach.

Dear customer,

Lana Tailor is grateful to your purchase at Lana and your kind review about us. We wish you all the best.

Best regards.
“Quality warrants a premium”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I walked around Hoi An, curious about prices for suits. Stumbled upon Lana and prices were higher. As a tourist in Vietnam, you always feel like store owners are trying to rip you off. A woman in the store named Madonna explained why they were a bit more expensive than some other places and managed to convince me to follow her to the second floor where they make everything, and showed me their process and which material they use. I agreed to make a three piece suit with a shirt, and even though I didn't have much time left in Hoi An, the suit was practically finished at 11 AM the morning after. Some minor adjustments and then voila - a beautiful looking suit in great material. Both me and my girlfriend were very pleased. Madonna guided me through it all the way and I'm very happy with the suit and the service!

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for choosing Lana Tailor and your encouraging review here. We are happy to hear of your satisfaction. We will try our best to obtain the quality service at Lana Tailor. Thanks again and all the best to you.

London, United Kingdom
“Best of Hoi An..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I was only meant to stay in Hoi An for a couple of days but after visiting Lana in Le Loi I decided to extend my stay in this part of Vietnam thanks to Miss Tea and Lana Tailors. Great service and their attention to detail is second to none. I am very satisfied with the suits and jackets they made for me. I'm disappointed with myself, I should have bought more items. I will definitely be back to make myself more clothes in the future! Abib

Dear Abib,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so happy that we played a part in your wonderful stay in Hoi An. Hope to greet you back real soon and it will be always a pleasure for us all at Lana Tailor. We wish you all the best.