We stayed here for 2 nights and would return. We initially booked a suite room, but changed to the junior suite as there was an excavator next to our suite room. The manager contacted me after we asked if we could change rooms, this was done with no issues and a bottle of wine thrown in for the inconvenience. The shuttle bus service was great as was the pool, gym, sauna and other activities. We wished we could have stayed longer to really enjoy the hotel's facilities :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An