We stayed here for 7 nights during the recent Easter Break. Lovely hotel, very well kept grounds. Staff were excellent - very friendly, loved children and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed, even extending our check out time foc. Good sized room with generous bathroom. Free regular shuttle bus during the evening to explore Hoi An town (although a taxi was only about £4 each way)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Located along the unique private beach of white sand, Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An