Overall this was a very pleasant hotel to relax and unwind and we enjoyed our stay here. However the hotel is a bit tired and the rooms are a little shabby with some examples of poor workmanship, for example the wooden floor moved and squeaked with every step and the curtians did not meet in the middle so they did not fully close. There was a strong smell of damp in the room. The hotel might once have been worth 5 stars but it now requires significant investment to maintain that status. The swimming pool area was lovely and so is the beach. The restaurant is average and expensive compared to local restaurants in Hoi An. The Victoria hotel is situated on a beautiful beach approximately 5km from the centre of Hoi An. The hotel provides a shuttle bus service and taxis are cheap and easy to come by. It was very crowded with families and I think there were more children than adults at the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Located along the unique private beach of white sand, Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel, HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.