We stayed in the junior suite at the Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa for a day during our trip to Vietnam. This is a beautiful hotel. We would stay for another day but the rooms were all booked the next day, so we had to move to another hotel in Hoi An. The room is modern and I love the fact that it was beachfront. We could hear the soothing wave from our room. We got lucky since the weather was nice and we had the opportunity to see the sun rising. That was a beautiful sight! The service was great; the servers were courteous and breakfast was excellent. We enjoyed the pool while we were there. We also stayed in a Victoria Hotel while we visited Angkor Wak. And it was great as well. I would definitely stay in a Victoria hotel if I visit the area again in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Located along the unique private beach of white sand, Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.