We spent five days in this resort and loved every minute. The staff are fantastic and all the facilities immaculate. There was not any aspect of our stay that was disappointing. Highlights were the traditional dancers, and the Ural sidecar tour that takes you through the rice paddies and herb gardens located nearby. Our party were absolutely delighted with our stay and the service we received, we will definitely return to Hoi An and will definitely stay at the Victoria again. The gardens of the Victoria are beautiful.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Located along the unique private beach of white sand, Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda, HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.