This hotel was one of the prettiest and nicest we stayed in on our trip with fantastic staff, really nice bedrooms and excellent breakfasts.
Whilst it was some miles from the centre of Hoi An they ran a complimentary bus hourly and the local taxis were cheap and plentiful.
Hoi An itself has nice beaches and has a French colonial feel to it.
If you are going to Hoi An stay at this hotel, you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa