We chose to stay here for the last days of our Vietnam holiday, after travelling the country. I found the resort clean friendly and very relaxing. As other have said the distance from Hoi An not a problem with cheap or free transport readily available. My only criticism was the price of food and drinks. By European prices not extreme, but compared to local bars and restaurants extortionate. With some beers 4 times local prices and meals double good local restaurants. We found ourselves spending less time at the resort, than we would have, simply because we thought their pricing was on the greedy side. That rant aside, a lovely hotel/resort. We had a standard room overlooking the road and river, with which we were very happy with.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Located along the unique private beach of white sand, Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.