We booked this as a luxury treat for my trip to Vietnam. I’m price conscious but the resort exceeded my expectation and now I’m highly satisfied with my stay. The location is convenient. On white sandy beach (this is also private beach, strangers not allowed!!).
Décor was simple yet lovely in old French colonial style. Garden and pool area were well maintained. Our room was comfy with a big bed. Room amenities were well provided. The view was gorgeous overlooking the pool and sea. Breakfast was fabulous with good selection of Western and Vietnamese dishes. The staff was utterly incredible. Nothing was too much trouble for them. I would recommend this resort to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Located along the unique private beach of white sand, Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.