Another 2 night stay while touring Vietnam again. Rooms are not up to the standard of the big cities in Vietnam but still well equipped.The shower is impossible due to the odd nature of the shower head placement so you better like baths. Staff friendly. Seafood buffet marginal. Weekend evening dance troupe rather amateur, but refreshing. Seaside private ambiance gorgeous. Traditional Vietnamese style. Standard rooms upstairs with sea view was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa