My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights and enjoyed the stay. The hotel seems a little bit dated and the room felt a bit damp but we were so relaxed it wasn’t a huge concern.
The pool is right next to the sea and it seem liked most rooms had a sea view.
Staff were really friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were excellent and the restaurant was very good although a lot more expensive compared to Hoi An but the food quality was so good we didn’t care.
We would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Located along the unique private beach of white sand, Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An