“Fabulous travel agents :)” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 83 Tours & Activities in Hoi An
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Laughing Roo is a down to earth travel service and advisory established to provide travellers to Vietnam a holiday experience that only locals can provide. The team at Laughing Roo is committed to ensuring you receive the information and support you need to have a great Vietnam holiday. Laughing Roo is based in Hoi An Vietnam and all of the team at Laughing Roo are English speaking with the passion and experience to help ensure you have a great holiday and see as much of the real Vietnam as possible.
Bendigo, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Fabulous travel agents :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Zumi (Dzung) and Leigh were amazing!! Such lovely, lovely people and they offered a standard of care I have never come across before - above and beyond anything your standard travel agent offers. They organised a tour for us encompassing Northern, Central and Southern Vietnam for us including Mai Chau, HaLong Bay, Hanoi, Hue, and Hoi An. The accommodation was brilliant every time, the food excellent and each transfer was seamless. They rang at each leg of our journey to make sure all was well. They met us in Hoi An and Zumi greeted me with flowers. We sat had a lovely hour or so sitting at Leigh's favourite cafe chatting like friends and enjoying a beer - Leigh's shout! I can thoroughly recommend 'Laughing Roo' to anyone who is thinking about going to Vietnam. Thanks for everything Zumi and Leigh - sending you both a big hug!

Visited February 2014

Winnipeg, Canada
“Efficient, friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

We arrived in Hoi An during Tet. We wanted to go from hoi An to mui ne and then on to Saigon. Turns out travel during Tet is difficult to make travel arrangements
We walked into Laughing Roo and after several calls everything was arranged. All of the plans worked perfectly. Car ride to Nha Trang, Villa Paloma was great (would recommend it to others), bus to Mui Ne, train to Saigon.

Visited February 2014
Shrewsbury
“Wasted my time finding the place!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

From reading tripadvisor and seeing all the excellent reviews we were thought this would be an ideal agency to book with. When we found the place we went in to speak to the young woman who had no clue of ANY English, she pointed outside to the brochures so we had a look, found a couple of trips that we fancied doing but wanted more info about them, so went back in to ask to see photos or an itinerary....but still no clue! Its a shame as we probably were trying to talk to the wrong person but it was only her there, so ended up going across the road to book something instead, where she was much more helpful.

laughing r, Owner at Laughing Roo - Day Tours, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
To say all of us at Laughing Roo were horrified to read your review would be an understatement. We are certainly not perfect but dedicate ourselves to providing all of our customers with high quality service at the best prices at all times.

It is unfortunate we can not substantiate your visit to our office but your review is a reminder to us all that we need to continually improve every aspect of our business as being able to satisfy 99% of our customers is simply not good enough. We are now considering living in the office full time in an attempt to be more readily available.

My wife and I are always on call 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to help provide our customers with a great holiday and our staff work tirelessly to keep things moving smoothly. On the rare occasions my wife and I are away from the office at same time, our staff all know they can contact us immediately if customers need help or even just wish to say hello.

We can assure you and all of our future customers, we will continue to do our absolute best to provide high quality service and support to ensure everyone travelling with us has an enjoyable holiday. If something should go wrong during your travels throughout Vietnam or Cambodia, we are only a phone call away.

Due to your own use of some poor English, “we were thought” and “had no clue of ANY English”, I find myself pondering the motivation that prompted you to write only one review. Hopefully your holiday was not spoilt by choosing to deal with one our many, many unaccountable competitors.
Cartagena, Spain
6 attraction reviews
“Without doubt, the best travel agency in Vietnam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

We booked with Laughing Roo many day tours, private transportation, and hotels for our 10 day trip to Vietnam in June 2013. The communication through email directly with the owners Dzung and Lee was excellent, very quick in their replies and always trying to accomodate all our needs and wishes. At the end I was very happy with the itinerary, but happier when I saw everything happening as it was planned.
We had the opportunity to meet them in their office in Hoi An, half way through our trip, and discuss how everything was going, modify some details, etc.
Absolutely outstanding. Many thanks Dzung and Lee.

Visited June 2013
Perth, Australia
“Laughing Roo Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Dzung and Lee the owners of Laughing Roo, the best company I have ever booked an overseas tour through, they are thorough, prompt and very happy to answer any questions asked. Mine was a concern about sea sickness on Halong Bay. I was assured by Dzung that I would be okay, that the waters were very calm. Of course she was right, but she phoned the boat to make sure I was fine, she also phoned the hotel when we returned to make sure I enjoyed the boat cruise and to confirm pick up for the airport. When you book a tour with them they remind you of your pick ups, they phone to make sure you are happy, they will accommodate yours needs with attention and kindness. We really felt spoilt. We used this company after the fantastic reviews on Trip Adviser, they were all accurate and everything other praised them for was true. I have been recommending them to everyone who asks and now also on Trip Adviser..

Visited January 2014