“Professionalism combined with friendly service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 311 Shopping in Hoi An
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Bi Hanh specializes in sewing fashion items for Men - Women, fashion tailored follows online orders and customer's requests, assures prestige and quality
“Professionalism combined with friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I had three dresses and a suit(skirt and jacket) made to measure overnight. Lina was excellent and made my experience. From the measuring, fitting to the finished product and price, everything was perfect.

Visited July 2013

Falmouth, Maine
“Bravo to Bi Hanh! I have 3 great suits, 2 shirts and the experience of customer service at its highest level”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My son and I were told by friends that if we wanted clothes made to go to Bi Hanh in Hoi An. Vi helped me pick out my suits and shirts and she was wonderful to deal with. Thank you, Vi. My son was helped by Hai who did a great job helping him with his selections - he got 2 suits and 8 shirts. My only regret of the experience was that I did not buy more. I am very pleased with the fit and the quality of the material. Great job, Bi Hanh! (And Vi and Hai).

Visited July 2013
New Orleans, LA
3 attraction reviews
“Great experiene, lovely people, love my clothes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I had three dresses and a kimono made at Bi Hanh while visiting Hoi An and the service was nothing but lovely and professional. The ladies who work there are great at what they do, give great prices on quality clothes, and I truly could not be happier. One of my dresses I dreamed up in my mind, and when I told them what I watned, it came out EXACTLY how I imagined it. Another dress I had modeled off of a celebrity red carpet look, and it came out perfect. The third dress was a bit of a stretch because it had so many different elements (lace, gingham, a corseted tie waist, etc.) but they did an amazing job making it come to life for me. My kimono is beautiful as well. They really know what they are doing. I took a bunch of their business cards to give to my fellow backpackers. I would recommend this place to anyone. It's the best prices for the best quality work- we shopped around a bunch of places and are so glad we chose Bi Hanh. The three dresses were $160 total and the kimono was $40- all fit exactly to my (very curvy) measurements. Great prices for custom made dresses- especially considering one was a gown!

“I got a 3 piece suit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

So what do you get for your money an how does it compare with a top Savile row tailor?

I paid 215 dollars for a 3 piece woolen/cashmere (super 180) pinstripe suit and shirt.

The quality is similar to that of a ready made suit in a shop, but obviously it fits much better and is a whole lot more flattering, however the lapels are not hand-stitched, I would describe it as a tailored suit not a bespoke suit, having said that I am more than pleased with it.

The big difference between a top tailor in the west and here ( apart from the price) is their understanding of what you may want from a suit. If you go with a very good and well researched idea of what you want then you will get a very good result, here are some things to consider.

1. What material do you want: wool, cashmere, wool/cashmere, linen, etc and what quality (super 120- 180) (120 is thick 180 is thin)

2. what design: 2/3 piece, 1/2/3 buttons, pinstripe etc, 1/2 vents at back?

3. personalisation: what interior pockets to you want? basic 2 on each side, or do you want a zip pocket for passport, train tickets etc, or a high right-breast pocket for business cards?

If you know what you want you will have a great time, and get a great suit, they are not great at making suggestions partly through limited English and partly through limited experience of suit-wearing (they are all women).

Bottom line: Know what you want, get what you need.

Newport, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Brilliant! Very happy customer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I wanted a few things made in hoi an, but wanted to visit a small business as I know places like Yaly and a dong silk have lots of custom and quality and ethics behind business can suffer, a local restaurant advised me to visit bi hanh. I was a little apprehensive when I first entered as I have never had custom made clothes before - the freindly staff greeted me and I was taken care of by a lovely lady called Lina , she helped me picked designs in the catalogue provided and offered bottles of water to me and my partner. I choose a shirt a jacket and some trousers, she offered me very good materials for the price and I was very pleased, she advised me to go for the better quality lining and i was glad i did. I came in twice to be fitted & to have alterations, she made sure I was 100% satisfied and also helpe me with tailoring advice as I am not very up on my knowledge! The entire experience was great the staff were not at all pushy which was a relief and it was done within 24 hours. If I was not on a tight budget I could have ordered 100 more items. I am very pleased with my clothes and would advise anyone to come here ! Thank you bi hanh !