“Loc Phat, Very Good Homestay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Loc Phat Hoi An Homestay-Villa

You added Loc Phat Hoi An Homestay-Villa to your Saves list
Loc Phat Hoi An Homestay-Villa
2.0 of 5 Guest house   |   420 Cua Dai Street, Cam Chau Ward, Hoi An, Quang Nam, Hoi An, Vietnam   |
Announcement
Only US$ 25 till 21st dec
Ranked #17 of 111 Hoi An B&B and Inns
Barcelona, Spain
“Loc Phat, Very Good Homestay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

I stayed at Loc Phat Homestay in November 2012 in a beautiful and tidy double bedroom for myself with Shared Bathroom. I wanted to say thank you to the owners, Rocky and Linh for all their help I got during my stay in Hoi An. They were very helfull and friendly, aslo the cleaner. The house was very nice, and the two little boys were really cute. The complete family is very nice and hard workers. They also gave me the chance to try the Vietnamese cuisine, Linh is a superb chef! It was very yummy!
Thank you for giving me one of the best experiences in Vietnam, I won´t forget it! I recommend this place for those people who want to have an experience living with a real vietnamese family, you won´t regret staying there!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I book at the beginning for 2 night, but after one day we dicede to extend our vacation to 5 days.
The hotel is lovely and amazing:
1. The place is really looking good, you get very good feeling there.
2. The rooms ate big, very comfortable, modern design, and new.
3. The breakfast is very good, and include ecaxctly what you need: all the kinds of eggs ( I prefer the wonderful omelette with tomato and onion and fresh and hot begat).
4 kind of pancakes, wetermalon or pianapple joice, and fresh fruits with yogurt- wonderful and healthy way to start the mornnig.
4. The stuff are really nice and help you to discover places in the towen.
5. Hoi an is wonderful and so fun, so I really recomended to discover it.
The location is little bit out from the old city, but it neccry to rent motorbike and it's give you the freedom and idepandce to everything you want.
So we rent motorbike from the hotel, and it was so fun, 5 mintas we were in the beach/ old city.

• Stayed August 2013
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I've been traveling through Asia for 6 months, and Loc Phat is my favorite place that I've stayed! It is an amazing value for the money, and the guesthouse is the reason why I enjoyed my time in Hoi An so much.

Here are some of the best things:

1. My room was beautiful, spacious, spotless, and had big, sunny windows.
2. The room decoration was modern, beautiful, and the bed was huge and comfortable.
3. The grounds are gorgeous- I loved the garden outside my balcony.
4. Bicycles were $1 to rent, and were in great shape.
5. An easy bike ride to Old Town (5 min), and enjoyable ride to the beach (10 min)
6. The breakfasts were the best I've had in Vietnam-- they give you so much, and there are so many options.
7. The owner, Linh is really knowledgeable, speaks great English, and she really made us feel at home. Her family is lovely, and the staff was the friendliest and kindest I've seen in Vietnam.

You won't regret booking here!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

The staff at Loc Phat are really charming - they always have time to chat and were very informative. We took advantage of borrowing bikes and their help with planning activities.
The rooms are lovely, beds comfy, good access to wifi and international TV. No bathroom door so its all a little friendly!
The breakfast is freshly cooked and delicious.
The locations is half way between town and the beach (~3km each way) so as long as you don't mind a walk to either I cant think of anywhere more lovely to stay.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a pool of fitness centre, but the bicycles and beach made up for it!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
padova
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We spent 2 days, 1 night, in Hoi An at Loc Phat Hoi An Homestay: simply great and friendly people! Very close to the beach, 10 minutes by bike to the town center.
We really recommend this place for groups of friends and families too.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Verdict: I would stay here again

Room Type: Deluxe Room with double bed (Breakfast included)
Room Location: Room 209 (2nd level with balcony)
Paid: 564,300 VND or approximately US$26.61

Pros:
- Everything is new (villas are 8 months' old)
- Scooter available for rental for US$5.00 per day; bicycle available for rental for US$1.00 per day
- Laundry service at US$2.00 per KG (cheap compared to the usual ridiculous rate hotels charge)
- 10-minute leisurely bicycle ride to town; 15-min scooter ride to Cu Dai beach
- Shuttle bus pick-up from hotel to Da Nang Airport at designated times
- Good breakfast (included) that includes freshly-squeezed fruit juice, fruits, yogurt, pancake, bacon and sausage, and tea or coffee.

Cons:
- Noise from washing machine/dryer downstairs (I was in Room 209)
- Round up scooter & bicycle rental charges (i.e. 2-hour rental is charged at full-day rate); 110,000 VND shuttle bus to Da Nang is rounded up as US$6.00 (126,000 VND)
- Daily room make-up didn't change my towel (I was there for 3 nights) until I request on the 3rd day
- Not very close to town nor very close to beach; but somewhere in the middle (the upside is, it is quiet)

Room Tip: - I had noise from washing machine/dryer downstairs in Room 209, so avoid this room?
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

A intimate great place to stay. Big nice a la cart breakfast, they don't mind how much you take. Rooms are pretty stylish, good airco. But the friendly helpful staff makes all the different.
It's 30 min walk from the old town, biking takes 8 min, the nicest beach Abang beach, 20 min bike ride. The combi of a nice beach and picturesque town with million nice terrace and restaurants makes Hoi An a top place to stay in Vietnam!

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Loc Phat Hoi An Homestay-Villa? Share your experiences!