“Mi Cassa” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 388 restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Hoi An Crispy Pancake, Vietnamese Spring Rolls Creations, Vietnamese Salads (Green Mango Salad, Green Papaya Salad), Tofu Experiences, Stir Fried Noodles, Fried Rice, Eggplant in Clay Pot, Morning Glory Hoi An, Stir Fried Green Been, Bitter Melon, Sauteed Pumpkin, Grilled Pork Rib, Hoi An Chicken Rice, Caramelized Pork, Grilled Chicken with Lime Leaves, Fried Chicken, Fish in Clay Pot, Grilled-Fried Fish, Steamed-Grilled-Fried Tuna, Crab, Crispy-Fried-Grilled-Sweet&Sour Squid, Shrimps, Spicy Prawn Curry, Lobster on Request in Advance
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Mi Cassa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We ate in this restaurant only by accident as we originally went in as my wife wanted some laundry done as she saw the sign when we booked into our hotel opposite.What a great mistake.This is a family run restaurant run by Mum Aunty and the two sisters.The sisters speak good english and they are a joy,they make you so welcome.The food we ate in this small restaurant was as good as we ate in any of the ''up market restaurants'' and the Hoi An chicken was my favourite dish of the trip.Every thing is made from scratch, even the spring rolls, nothing is pre prepared.If you are in a hurry go to a burger joint if you want great food, sit back and relax have a beer or soft drink watch the world go by and soak up the fact that these people care about the food they are preparing for you.The reviewer who thinks they should employ more staff misses the point of this restaurant.I loved this restaurant and the ethos of the people who work there keep up the good work.

• Visited June 2012

91% Recommend
Lancaster
“We can't wait to return to Vientam to visit to Mi Casa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

In May 2012 our family spent four days at a resort at Cua Dai Beach across the road from Mi Casa. We first went there because of a recommendation from our guide that this would be a good place to get our laundry done without paying high fees at the resort. The Viet sisters not only sold me on their laundry service, but their lunch/dinner menu as well. We ate there four time in only a few days, and we also had several wonderful conversations with the Viet sisters over coffee. They make amazing food, both Vietnamese traditional and assorted other options (our boys still rave at how good the pizza was). Their stuffed squid and pho are memorable.

We think of the Viet family often, and we hope to return some day soon to visit them and enjoy their wonderful hospitality, conversation, and food.

• Visited May 2012
Paris, France
“Really good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We went to this restaurant 6 times during our stay at Hoi An Beach Resort. It was about 10 minutes walk from our hotel to this restaurant. Dishes are simply cooked but very good and prices are cheap.
Just try the delicious fried pancakes, the spring rolls, the chicken curry or the tomato soup.
This restaurant is just in front of the Palm Garden Resort and is run by a friendly family.
If you want to buy season fruit at Vietnamese price, just ask them !!
If you are in a hurry, do not go there because genuine Vietnamese dish takes a long time to prepare !!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne, Australia
“Cant say enough about this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

These people are so absolutley beautiful and their food matches it. I have read some reviews and yes because it's a family business you may have to wait a little while for food but it is soooooooooooooo worth it. My partner and I have almost had everything on their menu and all great and the price ridiculous for what we ate. Dont worry about the wait, you are on holidays enjoy their food and say Michelle and Dany from Melbourne recommended them, your will not regret it. Their food is one of the best things about Hoi An

• Visited July 2012
Sydney
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Went for lunch on my own after reading glowing reviews on TA. There was one table of 8 and myself and after about 20 minutes of being ignored asked if I could order. After 40 minutes of observing the other tables orders come out one by one, mine finally arrived. I ordered spring rolls and green mango salad. Spring rolls, which were average came out and then my table was cleared. Had to tell the waitress I had ordered more. Salad was nice, but after over a hour of waiting I was a bit over it.

I was really disappointed as I had hoped to get here based on all the glowing reviews, and had caught a taxi on my own quite a distance to get there. Come on girls, saying you are busy when there is only one other table isn't good enough.