“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 36 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Our staff are fully trained and deliver highly professional service equal to the most expensive spas in Hoi An, at a fraction of their cost. We have many returning customers and receive a great deal of positive feedback. Drop by our spa and you will experience the excellent service for yourself. We welcome comments, the feedback from our customers helps us to improve service quality. Ha & Hiep, co-owners and managers
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

I got a 60 minute back, neck, shoulders and head massage as well as a half hour relaxation facial. It was amazing, staff were great!! Overall very happy, will be back for more!!! Thank you :)

• Korean first
Ireland
“Welcoming Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

The people here were very nice to us and we felt exceptionally welcome. We got great treatment and it was the best massage I had in Hoi An. Give it a try, I hope you will have a great time like i did :-)

Dalat, Vietnam
3 attraction reviews
“Great haircut and massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I was looking for just a haircut since I was well overdue for one and decided to go for a walk and ended up here. The staff were great to talk to and they even threw in a complimentary foot massage. Appears to be a clean business without any 'extras" and I wouldn't be afraid to come back later.

Visited November 2012
Geneva, Switzerland
3 attraction reviews
“Just a lot of talk... No substance.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

If the owners spent more energy and time on training their personnel rather than their excessive marketing, I might have enjoyed my visit more. This place is anything but relaxing. Once you are in the door and have accepted to get a treatment, you're dropped like a hot potato by the owner so that she can get back to her true obsession: attracting more customers.

Meanwhile, you're left in rather incompetent apathetic hands... Receiving mediocre services.

I had high expectations for my massage based on the reviews I read here, but now simply find the praise suspicious, as this place really does not deliver on its promises.

Perhaps this spa is the victim of its own success, but all the chit-chat and coming and goings while i was having my massage proved distracting. It was also a little annoying, given the higher prices you pay here compared to the other spas offering same services on the same toad.

In the end, I felt cheated...the victim of good marketing.

Hiep_LT, Owner at Phuoc Lavender Spa, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Firstly thank you very much for your review.
I was sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our massage service. I would be very happy to discuss your experience with you if you are in Hoi An, or if not when you next visit.
Please send me an email and I will respond to you further.
Thanks again.
Hoi An, Vietnam
3 attraction reviews
“Super friendly fantastic experience - tot lam!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

My friend and I stopped here twice during our stay in Hoi An. Marie, her sister, and the other staff are very friendly and provide a very relaxing experience. They were all extremely professional and went out of their way to make us comfortable - and we absolutely love the detail in the nail art!!!