“Once again... Perfection” 5 of 5 stars

Hanoi, Vietnam
3 attraction reviews
“Once again... Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have reviewed Blue Ms Tam Tam once before but I have just been back for my fourth visit (I live in Hanoi) and again as always superb. The girls are so lovely and are absolute perfectionists. Even when I was happy with a garment they showed me how a slight alteration would improve the look. I will soon be leaving Vietnam after two years and am so devastated that such good quality/fantastic value clothes will be a thing of the past. Thank you Blue Ms Tam Tam I will miss you all!

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Great quality tailor in Hoi An”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We used Blue on the recommendation of a local restaurant in Hoi An and were very happy. They offer great advice, quality workmanship, a great range of fabrics and lots of flexibility if you want changes made after the first fitting. Highly recommended

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We both had three piece suits that fitted absolutely perfectly as well as shirts, trousers and chinos. In addition we had some wierd requests that Blue tailors made perfectly. Had a joker suit made and my mate had a silk dragon kimono. All the staff were so helpful and polite and made the experince amazing. Will definitely be ordering more clothes back in the UK.

“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

So we arrived in Hoi An with an idea of what we wanted made. I had found a gorgeous dress which Rhianna had worn on the red carpet and was a beautiful floor length red dress. On showing the picture in the shop they said it would be tricky and only one of their Taylor's thought she could make it. I cannot tell you how happy I am with the finished dress. It fits me perfectly and looks almost identical! I wouldn't have known where to begin with making the dress!! I also got a coat made which fits perfectly. We were on quite a tight time schedule and they got mine and my friends 2 dresses made within 2 1/2 days! Thank you ms tam tam! Everyone should have clothes made at blue!!

Visited June 2013
Narellan, New South Wales, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“clothing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

we arrived and were measured fore the clothing. We came as a family group.
The attention we were given was fantastic and the clothes were made with precision. When we went back for the try on the clothing was available and adjusted according to what we requested.
every one was happy with what we bought and what we received met our expectations. The staff were very helpful in all ways. would return especially to have clothes made.
I have had clothes made in Bangkok but found this experience more relaxing and would return again

Visited June 2013