“Great workmanship and service” 5 of 5 stars

(84) 510.3917392
Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 311 Shopping in Hoi An
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
“Great workmanship and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

I visited four tailors while in Hoi An and Blue was by far the best. It was a bit more expensive than some of the other tailors, but the quality of the work is fantastic, and it's still heaps cheaper than buying off-the-rack clothes in Australia! The girls in the shop provided good advice regarding fabrics and styles. I felt that they were interested in providing a quality service, not just making a sale. My husband also appreciated the chairs on the verandah, which provided a nice place for him to relax and watch the world go by while I was shopping!

London, United Kingdom
“Great service, great price, great clothes.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Our hotel recommended Blue and they were brilliant from start to finish. Initially I only ordered a suit and my girlfriend had a suit and a coat made from a photo. At our first fitting we were both so impressed that we ordered even more. Between us we had; 2 suits, 2 shirts, 2 dresses and a winter coat which was a perfect replica of the photo my girlfriend chose. The staff were incredibly friendly, they were honest with their opinions and were always right. They made it a very personal, pleasurable experience, and remembered our names even after the first meting, offering us a drink and asking how we were etc. Although they seem to not be as dirt cheap as other tailors, they do offer a wide range of fabrics at all prices and do not push you to spend more then you are wiling to. We ended up getting the top end material despite being on a budget and it was absolutely worth it! We did need a few days for the fittings, so build enough time into your trip if you want your clothes to be absolutely perfect.

Visited July 2012
Leusden
“Blue ms tam tam tailor in Hoi An”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

This shop is really capable of creating special things! I had a very nice tuxedo made for a reasonabele price, friendly and fast!

Visited August 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Our hotel recommended Blue and we were not disappointed. I had two dresses and three jackets mades. I took with me a photo from the internet of what I wanted made and I am so happy with the results! The ladies are so friendly and welcoming and made the experience a good one, they always seem happy to see you again. They keep your measurements so that you are able to order again from home via email. I would most definetely go to Blue again when in Hoi An.

Visited August 2012
6 attraction reviews
“First class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Recommended and introduced to the ladies at Blue by our guide, and so impressed from start to finish.

Warm greeting and introductions - water each time we went in. Nothing was too much trouble. You have to go back a couple of times, but well worth it to make sure the alterations are spot on.

We ordered 3 x suits, 5 shirts and another pair of skinny pants for me and really happy.

Highly recommend. It's nice to see Miss Tam Tam looking after her 'girls' too. She seems like a good boss.