“Excellent quality and service at great price” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 326 Shopping in Hoi An
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the best, multiple award winning tailor shop inspired by local talented tailor Kieu Nguyen and Entrepreneur Anna Sainsbury. Wall Street Tailors prides itself in having superior workmanship by keeping full control over quality and having access to quality fabrics from wholesale exporters. Wall Street Tailors is one of the few Hoi An Tailor shop to construct their suits with canvas. Measurements and preferences are filed for customers to re-order easily.
“Excellent quality and service at great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I was in Hoi An for a wedding and despite Wall Street Tailors being responsible for the the wedding party outfits they were still able to create dresses and jackets for many of the guests. I was very impressed with the quality and care of the work in just 2 days. Moon and Kieu take great care to ensure you are happy with your garments. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Visited March 2013

Stockholm, Sweden
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic tailors!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Two sisters running the tailor shop - professional, friendly, will tell you if something doesn't fit you = honest, hard working, fun, skilled in what they do - fab results! Mada a dress, jacket, shirts, ties, bowtie - everything was great! When I go back to Hoi An - and I will - I will look them up, for sure.

Visited March 2013
Hanoi, Vietnam
3 attraction reviews
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

This is a very, very good tailor. Staff are so nice and have great ideas og knowledge, frabrics are very nice quality and, eventhough the price may be in the higher end, it is still worth it. They are sending all the clothes home for us, so hopefully we will see it again soon.

Visited January 2013
Canberra
“Good fit, style quality and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

When my wife an I arrived in hoi an in November, we had a garment made in seven different tailor shops and then assessed the quality and service. Wall street was the best for mens' clothes and women's work clothes. The fit and style was great and the service fantastic. We ended up buying 22kg of clothes (I have no idea how many in the end) and wall st packed them up and sent them home.

An all around positive experience.

Warwick, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

My husband and I visited in September. This was by far the best tailors we visited in Hoi An. The staff were great and the quality of our finished items were excellent.