“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 407 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Bakery, Delicatessen, Australian, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Description: Air conditioned, non smoking restaurant, serving western, hearty meals like back home.. extensive selection and vegetarian choices... msg free. Try one of our make your own famous deli sandwiches, big delicious salads or aussie meat pies. Eat in, takeaway, delivery.. Restaurant hours are 8am - 9:30pm (9pm for meal orders) Delicatessen shop filled with hams, salami's, cheeses, condiments, and so many food labels and snacks from back home.. + Lavazza coffee by trained baristas ... icy cold beers & wine selection. Bakery - we offer a selection of home style bake cakes, pastries, breads (including wholemeal, multigrain) on the premises we feature a comfortable covered court yard -- Out back a kids Adventure Playground equipped with fort, tower, trampoline, bridge, swings.... the playground is lit up at night for evening dinning..
Oslo, Norway
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Had the best food, delicatesses and great atmosphere! Can sit there all day reading, trying all their yummy foods. Go there!!

• Visited November 2013

Hoi An, Vietnam
“Best Food and Coffee in Hoi An”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic place to find on our trip to Hoi An, we stumbled across Dingo Deli on the way back from the beach and decided to go in for a coffee .. Best decision ever. We went back twice a day for the week we were there and we're never disappointed in anything we were served, the food is amazing, the coffee the best I've tasted in a very long time and the staff are second to none always polite and very helpful, see you all again next year folks .. Keep up the great work.

Visited November 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Great little Oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

We absolutely live Dingo Deli and highly recommend them , a great place for meals and snacks and groceries. Love the Lavazza coffee and Lipton tea. Always brilliant service and friendly and helpful staff. Such a relaxing and friendly atmosphere and nice and clean.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Was there in January & may I say what a fantastic place it is. Walked past there twice a day for a ice cold beer & a bite to eat. The way they have there menu is such a great idea for the person eating there & for the workers to understand. The people who run the place are so nice & kind like all the workers there. I honestly couldn't say a bad word about the place so keep on doing what your doing because its fantastic & look forward to stopping there again on my next trip.

• Visited January 2013
Sochi, Russia
“Don't miss the experiences”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Far to long I were waiting to write this review about the Dingo Deli.
During my stay in Hoi An I had the pleasure to meet Michelle and Gordon in their small and beautiful Restaurant at the Cua Dai street.
After a fantastic Food Journey through all local restaurants in Hoi An (don't get me wrong; I love Vietnamese food) I was craving for some homemade western food.
I found it in the Dingo Deli with the heart touching service from Michelle and the Team.
Sitting outside in the garden or inside of the air-conditioned restaurant, in a very relaxed atmosphere and watching the goings-on on the street with the locals was the best start for me in a day.
From Breakfast (try the Big Breaky, my favorite) or homemade Sandwiches to a wide range of fresh and tasty salads and Pasta dishes, all dishes are freshly prepared and absolutely delicious. The place is so peaceful and you always have the chance of a small chit-chat with locals and the expats who live in Hoi An, with free advices what to do and where to go.
And if you think you have a problem then let me give you an advice; don't hesitate to speak to Gordon or Michelle. "From a lost Passport to organizing a Russian Nuclear Submarine", Gordon and Michelle will make it possible. The good memories are endless about the Dingo Deli but see and feel it with your own eyes, you won't be disappointed.
Thank you both and the Team, there are no words to express the full measure of my gratitude and I WILL BE BACK.
Marcus and Oli