“Top notch food and service.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 432 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Bakeries, Delicatessen, Family Fare, Australian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Air conditioned, non smoking restaurant, serving western, hearty meals like back home.. extensive selection and vegetarian choices... msg free. Try one of our make your own famous deli sandwiches, big delicious salads or aussie meat pies. Eat in, takeaway, delivery.. Restaurant hours are 8am - 9:30pm (9pm for meal orders) Delicatessen shop filled with hams, salami's, cheeses, condiments, and so many food labels and snacks from back home.. + Lavazza coffee by trained baristas ... icy cold beers & wine selection. Bakery - we offer a selection of home style bake cakes, pastries, breads (including wholemeal, multigrain) on the premises we feature a comfortable covered court yard -- Out back a kids Adventure Playground equipped with fort, tower, trampoline, bridge, swings.... the playground is lit up at night for evening dinning..
“Top notch food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I'm not one to write a review, but this place deserves it. I walked about 3km from my hotel in the dark to get here. Well worth it. They have western favourites that you wouldn't dream to find in vietnam. Very friendly staff and fairly priced. They also have a smal deli with amazing imported meats, cheeses, and olives/pickles/sauces (including every Tabasco flavour which is very hard to find here). I will be back for breakfast for sure. Can't miss out on eggs Benedict!

Definitely a must.

Micii, Owner at Dingo Deli, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thanks guys for the complimenting review.. It was great to meet you and see you return several times.. have safe and happy travels

Calgary
“Absolutely Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Happened to stumble upon this little gem on our way to the beach. The food was fantastic and my friend and I loved the sandwiches and tarts so much we have gone out of our way to come for lunch every day. We seem to stop by almost twice a day. The staff are very friendly, wifi works like a gem, and drinks are cold with icy mugs. I cannot write enough positive things about this place. Great for families as there is a playground in the back, but as my friend and I are traveling alone we enjoyed the outdoor seating in the front. If in Hoi An and looking for great food or a picnic to take to the beach FIND this place!!

• Visited March 2013
Micii, Owner at Dingo Deli, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
It was such a pleasure to see your smiling faces every day, fun happy customers like yourselves are what makes our work enjoyable.. great to meet you.. enjoy your the rest of your Vietnam journey
Singapore, Singapore
“Great place to relax with kids...a taste of Australia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Brilliant place to unwind and rest - good food and a nostalgic taste of Australia with pies and sandwiches, and with decent local fare as well! The highlight is the playground which boasts a tree house, trampoline, basketball courts and yes, a zip-line! Super child friendly and wonderful restaurant owners!

Visited December 2012
Sydney
“Great place, great food and coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We went here today for breakfast and loved it. I had the eggs Benedict while my girlfriend had a ham cheese and tomato toasted sandwich. Both meals were great.
I also had a coffee which was the best I've had in Vietnam so far
Service was great and the whole atmosphere was really good.

• Visited March 2013
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“A must try when in Hoi An!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I rented a bicycle to head out to the beach. It was further than I thought. Halfway I came across a great little place called Dingo Deli. I was more than pleasantly impressed by this place. The minute you walk in you are hit by the aromas of brewing coffee and fresh baked goods. I ordered a coffee and breakfast and it was great. The staffs were really friendly and the owner introduced herself and was a nice lady full of helpful advice and off the track places to go. They have a lovely outdoor area so I decided to head out there for a drink. I left 7 hours later and never did make it to the beach. They have a fantastic deli with everything imaginable. I didn’t try them but I heard another table say the meat pies were fantastic. I stocked up on cheese, ham, olives, bread etc for snacks. This is a must try when in Hoian.

Visited February 2013