“Number 1 day spa in Hoi an” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 36 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: A warm welcome to Palmarosa spa... After a long fligh, bus ride or a long day shopping and sight seeing, there is nothing better than a nice relaxing massage in a private, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere with soft soothing music. Only 9 minute walk from the heart of the old town, PALMAROSA SPA is a beautilful day spa for people who want to not only immediately relax but also refresh a body by a professional massage therapist and estheticians team, coupled with pure natural ingredients spa products. We invite you to come to PALMAROSA SPA, our dedicated team of professional therapist will ensure you leave us feeling relaxed, refreshed and completely rejuvenated.
3 attraction reviews
“Number 1 day spa in Hoi an”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Our 2nd day spa in our trip so far, and im left speachless by the quality, service and value for money that Palmarosa offers. Located on ba trieu just a few minutes walk from city centre in Hoi an. From the monment you walk in you understand why this is the number 1 day spa in Hoi an, the customer service, the cleanliness and most importantly the quiet rooms that palmarosa has. The changeroom facilities are top notch, with showers, toilets and lockers to cater for all guests. Cant wait to return and for just $29 aud for a 90 minute full body massage you would be crazy not to.

• Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
14 attraction reviews
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

As an Australian, I like to support the "little guy" and I tend to avoid the popular places that everyone is flocking to. In the case of spas in Hoi An, this attitude is wrong! Having tried out two spas (selected at random on the basis that they appeared to be small owner operator businesses), I was more than disappointed with my spa experiences in Hoi An. On both occasions, massueses answered their mobile phones - DURING THE MASSAGE! - and I had to share massage rooms with near naked complete strangers, one of whom was snoring loudly.

After these experiences, I decided to try Palmarosa, swallowing my pride and Aussie battler philosophy, and I am so glad I did. The whole experience was top knotch. A clean, welcoming environment with highly professional approach to service. My massage (Asian style massage) with Huong was perfect and one of my best massages experiences ever. It appeared to be a mix of Lomi (long strokes) and accupressure. A truly wonderful experience from start to finish. I highly recommend this place.

Australia
36 attraction reviews
“A wonderful place to unwind”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband and I visited this Day Spa for a package treatment and enjoyed the experience thoroughly. Our body scrubs and wraps were fantastic. I've never been wrapped in banana leaves before! The spa is very well run: efficient, clean and all the staff were very professional. The girls on the front desk were delightful and very welcoming. It was great to start our Palmarosa experience with a lemongrass, mint and lime footbath. Our massages were wonderful: the best hot rock massage I've ever had.

All in all, a wonderful experience and one to be remembered.

United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“Excellent Asian Blend massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

More expensive than the Hoi An Day Spa down the road, but the massage I had here probably comes joint top with the one I had at Myspa in HCMC. I went for the Asian Blend Body Massage.

The front desk ladies are very helpful and knowledgeable about various treatments- their English is excellent. The spa is very clean and secure, although be careful that you don't walk in on someone half naked in the changing area which is unisex... The treatment rooms are very relaxing, no exterior noise and the temperature was just right.

Palmarosa offer various "happy" hours for treatments which gives you 10% off. 10am-1pm is happy hour for massage. It's still a wee bit pricey, but the massage was superb.

4 attraction reviews
“Top Choice in Lonely Planet but just average for me”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Friendly helpful staff but massage was the same basic one I exoect was given to anyone who attends. Not a bad massage but just going through the motions rather than paying attention to individual body needs. I like a firm massage and requested therapist provide a stronger massage partway through - which she did for about five minutes and then returned to same old same old. I expect this is the "top choice" in Hoi An but if you've got limited dollars, save it for Cat Moc spa in HCMC (checkout reviews on that place!)