“Too Bad” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Nhat Huy Hoang Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hoi An
Nhat Huy Hoang Hotel
58 Ba Trieu St, Hoi An, Vietnam   |
Ranked #81 of 97 Hoi An B&B and Inns
ベトナム
“Too Bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Employee awareness of the hotel here is too low.
Into the room with the master key, steal the money of travelers.
There are a variety of passengers is compromised.

Room Tip: Should not be used
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

49 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Northampton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

One word: rodents! I was looking for inexpensive accommodation, and this place was less expensive than other places I inquired at. The room was in the attic on the 4th floor, and there was an opening towards the stairs that made me ask if there was any chance of rodents coming in. I said I had food, and would it be safe in my room? They said it would be fine. I woke up in the middle of the night, and I heard a rodent in my room. The rodent had got into my food bag that I hung from the ceiling. I switched to a room they had listed at a higher price, and they gave me the same rate, which was decent. But, it was still on the 4th floor, and the rodents probably just come in right under the roof eaves. I had my food on a coat rack, and they jumped to open a hole in my food bag, and sunflower seeds dropped onto the floor. Thereafter, I showed the staff, and they saw the evidence, but they didn't offer anything for compensation. I asked for a place to store my food, and they said the reception desk would be fine, which was correct. But, the rodent(s) then went into the bag I kept my soap, and ate the soap. When I brought this up to the staff, they just kept saying that since they didn't actually see the rodent in my room, they wouldn't do anything. They were quite rude about it. I checked out to a much nicer hotel for $15, that was about 100 times better. But, even at check-out, the main staff member I dealt with tried to charge me an extra night, but then another staff member showed that the other staff member was charging the last night twice. The main staff member was yelling at me, and she said sorry once when she realized her mistake, but it was not very geniune.

Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Poznań
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Stay away. Really, really bad, dirty, smelly. The worst choice in Hoi An. People working there rude and anpolite always trying to cheat you.

Do not go there! But if you still want to check before you book. Look at bathroom or samthing pretends to be bathroom. My bathroom was a ruin and the thub was repaired many times.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Phnom Pen, Phnum Penh, Cambodia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I saw very big COCKROACH in my room 102.
The room was very wet and dirty and smells like
mold. Especially, I saw some guy lost his money inside of his
room, so I didn't wanna stay more.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Seoul, South Korea
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

We'd stayed there without knowing how the tripadvisor's users say about this hotel.
actually it's hardly can say this is a hotel.
it was a worst choice i've ever made during 15-day-trip. my laudry bag had been conquered by the ants family and it was a discusting experience which made me to throw my clothes away into the trashcan in the end.. my friend was shocked when she found an red ant walking through the bed she sleeps, right beside her head.
Cleaness is totally awful in this hotel and also awful the manager. she tried her best to be kind before we decided to stay in there but turned out to be rude after everymoment we hand in our passports. Our room's airconditioner had a problem so we'd asked for a room change but all we could understand was she'll fix that so we should go out for trip and if it doesn't work after we comeback then we can change our room.
Fortunately, the airconditioner had been fixed but in the night while i was just getting into the bathroom to take a shower she abrutly come into our room and ask for the remote control of the airconditioner. Probably other rooms had similar problems we had. Moreover, the manager rudely asked us for the key ,which turned out to be her fault to lost, but we've never heard "sorry" or any other excuse for that happening. OVERALL HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE THAT AFFECTED WHOLE TRIP IN HOI AN. NEVER COMING BACK HERE!!!!

• Stayed November 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

It was the most terrible hottel in my trip.
In the first time staff seems like very friendly but after that she looked irritated all the moment we'd stayed in here
i recommend u never go there
even the price is unreasonable and room,towels,sheet of bed is very very dirty.
All of the room has a lot offf ants
my and my friends laudry was be house of ant. When i was sleeping on the bed they walked on my body
because of this hotel i felt hoi an is the most terrible city in my memory.
You never never com this hotel

• Stayed November 2012
Berlin, Germany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Don´t ever go to this hotel! The staff seems very friendly in the first moment but when we checked into our rooms, one window was missing and we had bed bugs.
The day we left they had this great working trick to clean the rooms already while we were packing our things. Their argument was, that they´d be in a hurry... so one of the room cleaners stole my brand new I-Pod that was charging at that minute, just a few minutes before our airport taxi came. They were obviously aware of the dilemma that we couldn´t loose any time and had to leave, so within 30 minutes I got rid of one of my biggest valuables and they were just standing there lying to my face.
When I asked the manager to please call the police she refused. She even refused to borrow me her phone and in the end told me that she wouldn´t even know the number of the police!!!

Never stay in this hostel! They are unprofessional and criminals!

Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Nhat Huy Hoang Hotel? Share your experiences!