We stayed at Orchid Garden Homestay for six nights after some hectic days of travel. It was such an incredibly relaxing six days, we really wanted to stay longer!
They arranged for a car and driver to meet us at the airport with a sign even though our flight didn't arrive until late. The staff were all fantastic, and helped us arrange a great cooking class tour. We also rented a scooter from them, and when we got a flat tire (road debris), one of the staff came to rescue us--above and beyond!
The pictures of the rooms look very nice, but they really don't do justice to them, as they look even nicer in person. The outdoor shower was awesome. Breakfast was excellent and substantial; there are many options if you want to try something different each day. The paths are lined with beautiful flowers, mostly orchids. The pool is a lovely, cool treat on a hot day. It is located about 2km from town. It's a 5 to 10 minute bike ride on the free loaner bikes, or a pleasant 20-30 minute walk (take the first alley on your left for a much quieter route) into town.
We were also surprised to be invited to a dinner made by the owner, where we got to meet the other guests. It was amazing, local food, and it was wonderful to talk with fellow travelers and swap tips.
- Also Known As:
- Orchid Garden Homestay Hotel
- Orchid Garden Homestay Hotel Hoi An
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an area of 1200m2 in the suburb of Hoi An, Orchid Garden is ideally situated between Cua Dai Beach and Hoi An Old Town, just 2km away from the town and 2km away from the beach. The name ‘Orchid Garden’ originates from the owner’s long held passion for orchids. Here guests are welcomed to enjoy the beauty of more than 30 varieties of orchid in the garden of this little oasis. We offer you 4 secluded bungalows built in traditional Vietnamese architecture, surrounded by a variety of tropical trees, and equipped with modern convenient facilities. Each bungalow is named after a kind of orchid that you can find around our garden. Orchid Garden also has a traditional sanctuary for worshiping ancestors and for the family activities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Orchid Garden Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.