“Good resort with resonable price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Agribank Hoi An Beach Resort

You added Agribank Hoi An Beach Resort to your Saves list
Agribank Hoi An Beach Resort
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Lac Long Quan Street | Tan Thinh Block, Cam An Ward, Hoi An, Vietnam   |
Ranked #76 of 90 Hotels in Hoi An
Da Nang, Vietnam
“Good resort with resonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My family stayed in this resort with my friend (August 2012).
The staff s very friendly, helpful.
The room is big enough, but some furniture is old, maybe the resort shoud replace new one.
The buffet breakfast is average.

Room Tip: the price of superior room (garden view) is resonable
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I know its not 5 star, we liked location, someone have something good to say about this hotel. Please, I feel I will have to cancel if things havnt changed in the last 3 months, i think the last complaint was nov 2014, we are travelling may 2015 thanks K

Room Tip: give me one please
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Pambula, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2015

We stayed here for 8 nights and found the hotel to be average. Granted we are out of season and some of the services may be in action when more guests are in the hotel. The staff are reasonably friendly, the breakfast ok and the rooms also ok. The hotel is a little tired and some more attention to room cleaning would have helped, things were a bit smelly after a week.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2014

I had a great time here with my family last week. Nice place! They have nice view and beautiful decoration. The staffs are very friendly and they took care of us from the very beginning till end. Moreover, the breakfast was very nice. Definitely comeback another time ^_^

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
hoi an viet nam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2014

This is the second time we stay in Agribank Beach resort . For this time , we feel more better than the first time. We are welcomed by sales and front office manager . The staff is friendly and helpfull. The room is clean and quiet . We are impressed by fresh welcome drink and fruit in room .
Actually , we like to stay longer than but we already have plan to Ho Chi Minh later so we hope will stay here next summer .

Highly recommend !

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

There was no one at this hotel other than one group and they could not get anything right. Where to start? Staff speaks limited English, windows have massive gaps so mosquitoes come in at night, the safe was not working and another safe took 30 minutes to come, there was mould in the room, I got 3 different rooms because they all had something wrong, the second day the safe was opened and my passport and wallet moved and spied upon and to top it when I checked out the receptionist wanted me to double pay when I had I booked and paid in advance online. Food and drinks are pretty expensive, and there is nothing to recommend other than the pool. The hotel is run down, no infrastructure maintenance and the best thing that could happen to them is to either get hospitality serious or close. In synthesis, it is a nightmare hotel that I would not recommend.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms have massive gaps so mosquitoes come in at night and some of them have mould
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Phan Thiet, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2014

Here I would like to tell my gratitude words to Agribank Resort. I stayed there during two weeks with my parents, and we enjoyed those time very much. The territory of the resort is very clean and it looks like a large spacious garden with different kinds of beautiful tropical plants and flowers, such as magnificent coral tree with flamboyant flowers, elegant palm pinanga, aromatic plumeria, rich green pandan, crinum with effulgent white flowers etc. Garden is perfectly neat maintained. Swimming pool is very clean, territory of the beach is amazingly picturesque, with the island with mountain in front and with transparent water of ocean. Resort's managers and assistants are really hard working and hospitable. People, who make cleaning, are very politely and friendly. Breakfast in the restaurant is a smorgasbord with the plenty of delicious food for everyone, everybody can find whatever he wish, whether Asian style or European style dishes. Restaurant in the hotel has good menu for dinner and supper. I like salad with banana flower and fish in sweet and sour souse, my parents love traditional Vietnamese soup "Pho Bo" (soup with beef) and "Pho Ga" (soup with chicken)! The atmosphere in restaurant is very harmonious, waiters are very politely and attentive, prices are reasonable. From this hotel it is near by a taxi to get to the sightseeing in Hoi An and in the famous must-visit Myson sanctuary. It was excellent vacation with the help and hospitality of Agribank Hoi An Beach Resort! I wish to Agribank Resort further success and I wish for tourists from all over the world memorable wonderful stay in this hotel to enjoy the sea, the rich tropical vegetation, delicious food and sightseeing tours, those trails leading to the great past of these lands.
Sincerely, Iana Lukashevskaia

Room Tip: I stayed in garden-view room, my parents stayed in sea-view room. These kinds of the rooms are almos...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Agribank_Resort, Owner at Agribank Hoi An Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 7, 2014
Dear Iana,
That would be the great news for us to see your happy feedback. We would like to say thank you to you and your family for enjoying vacation with us. Your feedback gave us a positive encouragement. Hope to welcome you and your family back with all improved services. We ensure you will surprised!

Been to Agribank Hoi An Beach Resort? Share your experiences!