“Great tailoring” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 311 Shopping in Hoi An
Type: Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: A Dong Silk Tailors strives towards “Personal Satisfaction” in all its business operations. Enhancing the lives of all in its operations is essential to the company’s success. From employees to customers, A Dong Silk achieves this philosophy by bringing together Hoi An’s most skilled tailors, working together to build the best living and working environments, creating quality products, and providing customers with lasting impressions and wonderful experiences. We treat our employees with respect and our customers with appreciation.
Shanghai, China
7 attraction reviews
“Great tailoring”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My partner ordered two three-piece suits and two pairs of trousers from here on recommendation of my brother. They are more expensive than the other tailors but this is defiantly reflected in the service and the quality of the product. My partner can be quite hard work and was determined in what he wanted. The girls were great, they listened, gave their opinions and tried their hardest to make what he wanted. It only took two days and the first fitting was that evening. They defiantly know what they are doing and he now has two suits that could be considered expensive but are defiantly worth it.

Visited June 2013
ADongSilkTailoring, Owner at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Dear Kelly G,

We would like to thank you for making the purchase at A Dong Silk. We appreciate your time spent at our showroom making choices from our collection and hope that your visit was pleasurable. We anticipate that you will enjoy the comfort of our exclusive products at your home.

We value your trust on our business and assure you total customer satisfaction. Please feel free to contact us for any further information or assistance.

Best regards

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I've just had a wonderful experience at A Dong Silk. The staff
was really helpful and knowlodgable. My suit fitted perfectly after
the second fitting and is just stunning. You do pay for what you
get. So don't expect to pay 50 dollars for a suit.

Nhi is an excellent tailor!

Visited June 2013
ADongSilkTailoring, Owner at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Duc09876545678,
I’d like to express our thankfulness to your appreciation.
We are pleased that you continue to shop at A Dong Silk. We are committed to providing you with the best products and services at the suitable prices. As a token of our appreciation for your continued patronage. if any concerns about our product, please do not hesitate to contact us by email: sales@adongsilk.com or tel: +84 0510 3 910579. Hope to receive your recommendation.

Best regards

Paris, France
“Good job”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have ordered 2 suits and 3 shirts. Very nice and professionnal staff. After the 2nd fitting, it was already good.
Back in France, I'm very proud of my A Dong silk tailors suits and shirts.

Visited May 2013
ADongSilkTailoring, Owner at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Pt47-65,

We's like to express my thanks to you. Working with you has been an amazing opportunity. We appreciate your high standards, consistent focus, and fine sense of humor.

Thank you for the pleasure of continuing to work with you. We wish you a wonderful day with all good things.

With thanks,

Hoi An, Vietnam
3 attraction reviews
“Beautiful tailoring well worth the prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I recently visited this shop to get a ball gown made for my upcoming graduation. I found a photo of a gorgeous Lisa Ho gown online and made a few changes. Within 36 hours I had my gown, sewn to perfection to my specifications. The staff were helpful and friendly. I paid $250 for my gown, which is expensive, but worth every dollar. My friend got a gown made at a tailor for a cheaper price and ended up with a gown that was unwearable. Would recommend this tailor to anyone!!! Be careful and go to the right address as there are a lot of fake ' a dong silk' shops!

Dear Maryam C,

We’d like to express our thankfulness to your appreciation.

Your honest review has helped us shape our business to best fit your standards. Speaking on behalf of the company, we hope that you have enjoyed the enhanced quality of our products and services. We will continue our efforts to meet your requirements and expectations in the future as well.

Again, thanks so much for choosing A Dong Silk. Let us know if there is anything we can ever do to assist you further.

We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3 attraction reviews
“Beautiful dresses!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I had two dresses and two shirts made at A Dong Silk on my trip to hoi an and was extremely impressed with the quality and workmanship. Nhung was wonderful in terms of helping me choose the design and then adjusting as necessary during 2 fittings. The clothes were a little pricey - $70 for each dress and $40 for each shirt - but the quality was high so I was happy to pay a bit more. Overall a great experience and wish I had more time to get more things made!

Dear addis450,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at A Dong Silk,

Your positive recommendations will contribute our business development. We are also great to work with the customers and bring to them the best satisfaction.

Please note that your on-file measurement will be kept by us, let us serve you more outfits through the online order systems.

We are happy to receive your review on Tripadvisor.

See you again,