“Great service and excellent value” 5 of 5 stars

You added Vinh Hung 3 Hotel to your Saves list
Vinh Hung 3 Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   96 Ba Trieu St., Hoi An 51000, Vietnam   |
Ranked #26 of 82 Hotels in Hoi An
“Great service and excellent value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Could not speak more highly of the staff, they really Bent over backwards to make sure that we were well looked after. The manager was like our mum ...she made sure that she was awake at 4am for our check out to farewell us and give us our packed take away breakfast and she was double checking that we didn't leave without our passports.
We stayed in a standard room there is a window in the room however it is positioned next to another building but you still get fresh air. The roof top pool was very nice for swimming in at night. Rooms were impeccably clean, the mattress was slightly hard but surprisingly comfortable to sleep on. The location is very convenient, it would take us about ten mins to walk to the city center or markets. For $30 per night this hotel was excellent value for money and I would definatly recommend it to friends. Thanks for a lovely stay!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights in August with my brother-in-law. The location is excellent, close to the centre with lots of restaurants closeby. The service was excellent. Breakfast was very good too with a buffet. The rooms were small and stuffy, I am an asthmatic (usually well controlled) however the dust in the room was really bad for my asthma. If travelling to Hoi An again I would probably stay somewhere else for this reason.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Gloucester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stayed in Vinh Hung 3 for 3 days & loved it ,the staff were very friendly,the rooms were lovely & clean,the breakfast was ample & the pool was amazing after a hot day exploring.The hotel is in a great location,the bars opposite were good to,just wished we could've stayed longer !!

Room Tip: superior room with balcony
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Hull
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

After staying 3 days in another hotel down the road, I am gutted that I wasted 3 days that I couldve spent here. The rooms are full of character and super clean, the staff are amazing ( more of that later), The staff could not have been more polite, smiling, helpful and HONEST! When I left for the airport, I was about 25mins into the journey when the taximan received a phone call from Vinh Hung 3 Hotel...I had left my purse with my debit card and 4million dong in it by the computer! It was too late to return as my flight was leaving soon so they sent their bellboy ( sweetest guy EVER!) on a motorbike taxi to the airport. I waited and waited...I had 20mins until my flight left, couldn't wait any longer and as I was 2 people behind passport control I saw the bellboy come into the airport looking for me looking all lost! I went crazy with joy. He never asked for any money or tip so I gave him the biggest tip ever. After a wonderful stay, this was really the cherry on top of the cake: best hotel in Hoi An!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

we booked for 2 nights and stayed 3... :) breakfast buffet is great, the pool on the roof wonderful when returning from exploring the town. staff was really helpful with getting around (rent a motorbike!!! - approx. 5 usd) and the laundry. they're not pushy with booking tours but they'll willingly help you with anything to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
only our room had no window, but i'm sure they also have other ones :)
totally recommend this place to anyone who wants to have a safe and relaxing place for his stay in Hoi An!

Room Tip: ask for a room with window!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I stayed in the Vinh Hung 3 for three days as part of a G Adventures tour and I have to say it is a beautiful place, as nice a hotel as I have stayed in in the whole 2 months of my trip.to SE Asia.
It is spotlessly clean, the rooms are quaint and pleasant, it is safe as houses and full of beaming smiles from the helpful staff.
It is about 5-10 minutes pleasant walk from the main Old Quarter on a winding street made up almost exclusively of hotels, bars and restaurants - a lovely part of town. And my God, what a lovely town Hoi An is - absolutley magnificent. Right outside the hotel there are bikes for hire from the laundry, they cost only 2 US Dollars per day and they are the PERFECT way to see Hoi An and all its charm.
Anyway, back to the hotel. The breakfast is really excellent here with a great selection and omelettes made individually for you and in front of you by a fantastic friendly chef.
As I mentioned in the title, the hotel has a lovely roof-top pool which is a great place to chill out - though there is nothing chilly about it as Hoi An can be hot, hot ,hot!
Make sure you do a river cruise at sunset, the views are spectacular and it is a great way to get a real insight into local life. The hotel will help arrange it for you or just potter down to the dock and do your own bartering. We paid 10 dollars for the boat so among four of us, it was hardly anything!
So a fantastic hotel in a fantastic town. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Great location near the markets and shops but away from the crowds. The service was excellent, very friendly and helpful. The rooms were a great size, the only draw back being the lovely view of a brick wall! Other than that, I would definitely recommend this hotel, great price, friendly service, good breakfast and gorgeous pool on the roof!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Vinh Hung 3 Hotel? Share your experiences!