“An history so funny....and a real relax day of holiday!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Very good opportunity to get out of tourist path with scuba diving, snorkeling and overnight camping on Cham island Marine Park. From beginners to certified divers, you are all welcome. PADI Courses from Open Water Course till Dive Master. With our multilingual team of PADI Instructors ( English, French, Spanish, Italian,German and Vietnamese) enjoy a day out and splash into the beautiful underwater world. No troubles, make bubbles!
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“An history so funny....and a real relax day of holiday!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I come from Ho Chi Minh City, working in a Bank, and I decide to go Hoi An for holiday for hom nay!!!!
I very scared water, but i met in Hoi An a former french customer who open an account in my companie, 4 years ago....He told me coming with him diving on Cham island diving center.
He was so friendly...and maybe good speaker. So i say OK!!!
What a surprise to have the very good better day of holiday in my life!!! I don t know swiming, and i decide to try diving in the water!!! So scared!!!
The team in the boat is very take care you, and a vietnamese boy explain me in Vietnamese language what i need to do to go diving with the Phap teacher.
It was a little bit difficult at the begining, because me not swiming, but the teacher do everything good to me be very fun under water!!!! It s so amazing, fishes, muc, colours....
After this, me very tired...and we go on Cham island beach. Overthere, we eat a very good sea food with all tourist from every countries in the wolrd, and we have relax time on the private beach. You can meet many friendly poeple and the team is very take care you all the time, with very friendly feeling.
i don t know before, i can have so relax time when you don t know swimming and me can diving!!!!
Thank you to every body!! ! tramber, Mang, Sii, Zidane and the other!! I m always scare water, but to have holiday with you is very funny!!!

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
6 attraction reviews
“Good day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Good trip with this diving center (snorkeling). It is a bit more expensive but that pays of. Two diving/snorkeling places where there are no other tourists. A nice lunch at a beach where are no other tourists either. Equipment was good.

Da Nang, Vietnam
5 attraction reviews
“Good diving experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Well organised operation and friendly staff. Half price compared to resort organised tours. Toilet on the boat was hideous and the facilities in the Island Only slightly better. The instructors were great especially Dino who was very enthusiastic and friendly and gave a good briefing.He showed us two great sites even though the visibility was not the best at this time of the year. Dino also gave us some great tips on local eating. The equipment supplied was ok although my BCD had a leak so make sure you check before going into the water. Good operation. Would use them again if I come back.

Sydney, Australia
“Good Experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Clear and pristine waters, with colorful fish and coral. The trip was a bit long in the tooth, but the diving was enjoyable. All the crew members smoked cigarettes about every 2 minutes. Decent trip, worth checking out

Montpellier, France
“bonne experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Bonne équipe, bonne ambiance, attentionnée, c'est pas le plus beau site du monde mais c'est pas mal et l'ile est magnifique :)

Good team, good atmosphere, considerate, this is not the most beautiful site in the world but it is not bad and the island is beautiful :)

Visited March 2014