“Best Tailor in Hoi An!! Check out photos to prove!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #246 of 311 Shopping in Hoi An
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: To To Boutique is a professional tailor in Hoi An who makes clothing made to measure. They use excellent traditional tailoring techniques and high quality garments and fabrics to ensure a perfect fit. They are considered one of the best and most reliable tailors in Vietnam and have a wide range of designs covering both classic and more modern designs. Whether looking for a suit, evening dress, shirt or even casual clothing To To is an excellent choice.
Brisbane, Australia
“Best Tailor in Hoi An!! Check out photos to prove!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

My husband and I arrived at To to's boutique unscheduled 2 days before we were leaving which didn't give these lovely ladies much time to get our whole 18 items made before we left. This was not a issue at all for Nga & Ann there dedication and expertise and the way they run their business is of a very high standard and professional. They are the BEST priced and i can back that up.. we went to yally, thuy thuy, and tailors near lei lo st, and other tailors and their prices where not competitive at all compared to To Tos. So after reading trip advisor we went here and we were not disapointed. The Price we paid didn't comprimise one single bit on the quality. I had just discovered i had food poisioning a day before going there and Ann made me ginger tea organised bread and cheese which is exactly what i needed, she was very hospitable & thoughtful and looked after me very well whilst i was there. When i wasnt sure if they had a fabric i needed to complete an outfit with- Ann took me to her sisters fabric store and we choose out extra fabrics there. So always pays to ask. My husband Had shirts and jacket made too and was very happy with his items. I truely Hope Toto's is voted no1 on trip advisor for a long time as they looked after us their customers and if i return without a doubt i'll be coming back here. Dont go anywhere else! Let these few Photo's i post speak for themself! Wanted to post more but this website wont accept them.

Visited November 2012

London
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I had three pairs of trousers and a winter coat made at Toto and the service was excellent. The coat was especially tricky for them as all I had was an image of a 1930s coat pattern, the tailor lost some sleep over the pattern! But they were fabulous. I went for my 'first fitting' after the items were made and they all fitted perfectly first time. Many other tailors make you go back two or three times.

The clothing is really great quailty and the service exemplary. Would not hesitate to recommend Toto to anyone visiting Hoi An.

Visited November 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
“Great product, outstanding service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

If your looking for top quality clothing and fantastic service, go no further. We were very impressed with To To Boutique, not only did they excel with all the clothing they made for us, they insisted on fixing some faults on a wedding dress we purchased elsewhere for free!!
We'll definitely be using them again soon for a couple of suits. A++++

Visited October 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Pleased family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I got some suits (and shirts, and dresses, and ties, and...) made. We were very pleased by the service and the quality of the clothing. We stayed in Hoi An for a week, which left us plenty of time for multiple fittings. While one of the sisters was helping us, the other was taking care of our children. Prices are good for what you get. Our two sons kept asking for a motorbike ride!

Visited August 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Top notch service, quality and speed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

A big thank you to Na and her talented family! I got a blazer made which was an exact copy of a photo I showed them, a pair of shorts and my boyfriend got two shirts. The sisters of To To boutique are lovely and very were very caring to us! This boutique isn't as well known as some others in Hoi An but it definitely deserves to be ranked as one of the best. If I ever come back to Hoi An I'll be heading straight to them!

Visited August 2012