“Top notch service, quality and speed!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #246 of 311 Shopping in Hoi An
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: To To Boutique is a professional tailor in Hoi An who makes clothing made to measure. They use excellent traditional tailoring techniques and high quality garments and fabrics to ensure a perfect fit. They are considered one of the best and most reliable tailors in Vietnam and have a wide range of designs covering both classic and more modern designs. Whether looking for a suit, evening dress, shirt or even casual clothing To To is an excellent choice.
Dublin, Ireland
“Top notch service, quality and speed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

A big thank you to Na and her talented family! I got a blazer made which was an exact copy of a photo I showed them, a pair of shorts and my boyfriend got two shirts. The sisters of To To boutique are lovely and very were very caring to us! This boutique isn't as well known as some others in Hoi An but it definitely deserves to be ranked as one of the best. If I ever come back to Hoi An I'll be heading straight to them!

Visited August 2012

Wollongong
“ToTo Boutique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

As a lawyer I need to wear suits day in day out for work and can generally tell a good suit from bad. I found the tailoring at ToTo to be first class. It was my 3rd visit to Hoi An and I had used other tailors on previous visits. The staff at ToTo were friendly and thorough. The fabrics quality and the finished product(s) outstanding. Five stars.

Visited May 2012
Oro Station, Canada
17 attraction reviews
“Super Tailors in a friendly family run business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

This is being written from the perspective of a man who enjoys shopping (yes, it is possible) and my wife who makes alot of her own clothes. In summary, we came looking for a specific item each and both left with several pieces. This was typical of all the clients we talked to while we were there. The first such client was a young woman from Australia who was leaving from her third annual shopping trip to these tailors with an unbelievably long list of completed items.

We were immediately greeted by one of the two sisters who run the store with a “how can I help you”. Their friendly rapport and behaviour support that they are indeed trying to help you rather than just make a sale. From that point on they will ask alot of questions to help both of you clarify what you want. Catalogues, pictures, the internet, your drawings, their drawings based on what you describe and anything else needed are used to zero in on what is being sought. There are many swatches and bolts of cloth in the store to choose from and if you can’t find it there, they will take you a fabric store where more alternatives are available. When you come back for fittings, they are quick to point out aspects of the tailoring they don’t like with recommended changes as well as ensure they understand any changes you might want. Your complete satisfaction is their objective. As a business person, I was also impressed by their desire to improve and will ask you for your opinions in this area as well.

Upon examination of the completed clothes in the shop as well as our own upon receipt, my wife concluded the quality of work and materials was superior. Their prices were far better than the other top listed tailors I visited before choosing this one. In short, they were fun to deal with and we have no hesitation in recommending them.

Tips:
Make life easier on yourself and the tailors by being as specific as you can about what you want. Do you what a tight fit or loose fit, if left unspecified you will get form fitting clothes. Do you want pleats or gatherings? Leave time for two fittings without them having to work all night (they will if they have to). Keep in mind what you wanted throughout because you can get carried away by the variety of options and subsequent fine tailoring and then realize later that it wasn’t quite what you had set out to buy. If you do realize it’s not quite what you wanted, they will work with you to achieve your vision.

Ville D'Avray, France
“Excellent taillor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

I made 2 suits and 2 shirts in TOTO Boutique. All the clothes were verry very good, very good quality and they work very quickly.
The 2 sisters who own the shop are very friendly, helfull and perfectionnist.
We will come back one day for sure ! To finish, the value is very good (no need to bargain, their prices are fair compared to the other shops we had been).
I recommend strongly this taillor.

Paris, France
“AMAZING QUALITY AND VERY GOOD SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Initially we have order 2 suits (1 for men and 1 for woman) and 2 dresses, but the quality was so good that we ended with 1 more suits, 2 more trousers, 1 more dress and 3 shirts!
They are very nice, helpful and so efficient, we strongly recomand to come here.
They even helped us to send our clothes back to France.
The prices are good, and you can pay with credit card.
If I come back in Hoi An, no doubt that I will come back to To To Boutique. It was my first tailor experience but I really enjoyed it.
Thank you TO TO BOUTIQUE, you're really the best!