1. The best thing about this place is its location. It's two minutes walk from the registan and at evening you can easily get to the nice fountain and long boulevard in a minute walk.
2. The room I got was big and nicely decorated as most uzbekistans mid range hotels, except for:
A. Bad bathroom, only warm no hot water. Poor sink and old toilet.
B. air conditioner unable to adjust to a specific temp. Thus it's either turned either on or off.
C. No inside room wi fi, though in the lobby garden works fine.
3. Nice breakfast with a buffet unlike all other places in the country.
4. I would recommend trying to find another hotel in the same street but I haven't seen one walking here so maybe the location wins it all, cause its really great.
- Also Known As:
- Zarina Hotel Samarkand
- Hotel Zarina Samarkand, Asia - Uzbekistan
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere so you can book your Hotel Zarina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.