This posada is a lovely but very modern place. Our room was quite big and very clean. The rooms get cleaned twice a day. The stuff is very helpful and nice. They equipped the rooms with ipodstations with speakers which is pretty cool but the device had a different plug so couldn't use it which was pretty funny though...
The breakfast was wonderful - not a lot, but good quality. There are different types of beverages (fresh coffee, teas, hot chocolate, fresh orange juice and milk), cereals, media lunas!!!, toast and obviously toppings.
The garden at the backyard is inviting with a pool area, even though you don't want to stay at your hotel when you can have the Playa Ferrando about 2km away from the posada.
The mattress in our room way really good quality so that we slept like a log ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 19th-century house recently converted into a stunning, modern hotel located in the heart of the historical district. Magnificent garden and pool area make it ideal for both couples and families. Thirteen rooms and a brand new loft apartment all with A/C, LCD TVs, cable and WIFI. Services include buffet breakfast, pool, BBQ, garage, computer & TV lounge and wood fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Orbitz so you can book your El Capullo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Capullo Hotel Colonia Del Sacramento
- El Capullo Uruguay/Colonia Del Sacramento