My parents and I spent the weekend in Colonia while celebrating my father's 80th birthday. The property is well maintained and run, the staff very courteous. We had an ample triple room with a well equppied full bathroom. The hotel has been recentely renovated and there is ongoing construction/expansion right next door ( that did not affect our stay at all). The decor is fresh, classic modern, and inviting at the same time. There is a great back patio with a pool and covered deck. Everything there is to see in the city is within a short walk. Is worthwhile renting a golf court only if you are staying for more than one day and plan to visit the Rambla (beaches) and Plaza de Toros.
- Also Known As:
- El Capullo Hotel Colonia Del Sacramento
- El Capullo Hotel
- El Capullo Uruguay/Colonia Del Sacramento
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 19th-century house recently converted into a stunning, modern hotel located in the heart of the historical district. Magnificent garden and pool area make it ideal for both couples and families. Thirteen rooms and a brand new loft apartment all with A/C, LCD TVs, cable and WIFI. Services include buffet breakfast, pool, BBQ, garage, computer & TV lounge and wood fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your El Capullo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.